|Size||Dual Monitor Arm Stand|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GSM002XL|
WALI Dual Monitor Gas Spring Desk Mount Heavy Duty Aluminum Fully Adjustable Fit Screen up to 35 inch, 33 lbs Each Screen, VESA 75 and 100 (GSM002XL), Black
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility: Fits Monitors up to 35" and 33 lbs each screen. The two-stage locking system is compatible with 0.4 to 3.3” thick desk for C-clamp and 0.4 to 1.9” thick desk for Grommet Base.
- Adjust: Easily with quick detach VESA plate 75 x 75mm or 100 x 100 mm and 13” height adjustment range. Hide messy wires with built-in cable management.
- Sturdy Construction: The high-grade heavy-duty aluminum with pneumatic gas spring arm can be extended and retracted, +45°/-45° tilt and +90°/-90° swivel to change reading angles, 180° rotate from landscape to portrait mode.
- Double Benefits: Double efficiency and productivity by opening up desk space allowing a new range of adaptable positions for your displays, ergonomically correct position to reduce neck and eye strain.
- Package Includes: 1 x WALI Gas Spring Dual Monitor Desk Mount (Black), Mounting Hardware Kit, User Manual, 10 Year Protection
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Please check the mount compatible list:
* Screen size: up to 35 Inch
* Weight capacity: 33lbs each screen
* VESA size: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
Two locking system:
* C-clamp: maximum support 3. 3 inch thick desk
* Grommet-Base: maximum support 1. 9 inch thick desk
* +45 ~ -45 tilt
* +90 ~ -90 swivel
* +90 ~ -90 rotate
* Max height: 23.03 Inch
* Max extension: 20.71 Inch
* WALI dual monitor gas spring desk mount x 1
* Mounting Hardware Kit
* User manual
Why choose WALI?
- WALI is committed to building high-quality products and mounting solutions for every budget and everyone.
- From VESA display mounts to speaker mounts and projector mounts, our product collections achieve the optimal balance between functionality, design and price.
This monitor arm is easily adjustable, allowing you to work in a more comfortable, ergonomically correct position to reduce neck and eye strain.
- Fits up to 35"
- Holds up to 33lbs
- VESA 75x75mm 100x100mm
- Max Height 23.03”
- Max Extension 20.71”
Cable Management System
Gas Spring Mechanism
C-Clamp and Grommet Installation Both Included
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
One thing to note is that these are some long and heavy arms, so if you plan on using the cable management, make sure you have long cords. I had to purchase several power, usb, and ethernet cords in order to accommodate the length of these arms and utilize the cable management.
My setup as of right now sits almost flush against the wall(1" gap) and they still do the trick just fine, but I do have a very deep desk(approx. 30") so take that into account with your calculations and the monitors come close to the edge(approx. 12" away). The actual mount to the desk stands out about 1/4". I would make sure you have a solidly constructed desk with space to install. they do extend behind the desk so depending on what position you have the two monitors in, it might need clearance behind the desk to operate.
They were missing four screws to attach the clamp onto the base but a quick trip to Home Depot got that covered(they are metric btw, forgot the size).
One consideration I did not think of prior to purchasing this mount was that if you have a shallow desk or have it up against the wall, you will need to pull the desk back away from the wall. Otherwise, you will have to have the monitors extremely close (and uncomfortably) to your face.
Each part in the box was wrapped with plastic and had its own custom fitted location to prevent any bumping or scraping from occurring. Upon lifting one of the 'arms' it was definitely a solid hunk of metal very finely machined. A lot went into detail of the design of this mount. Its definitely applies the old adage, "you get what you pay for." The price may seem steep but this is one nicely engineered dual mount.
So many other dual-mounts out there rely on 1 vertical pole mount that they fitted with 2 arms. From an engineering point of view, I felt this was putting way too much stress on 1 pole, especially if 1 monitor was heavier than the other.
Verbiage in the instructions only pertains to use safety in not over-tightening screws and use standard protective eye wear etc. It is mostly picture driven and would advise looking it over more than once before assembling because it shows multiple mounting options that should fit most all scenarios. You will have parts left over depending on which mounting method you use.
Every piece I used was heavy and not flimsy in anyway. All smooth edges and professionally painted.
I especially liked the 2 piece Vesa mounts that allow you to put 1/2 on the monitor. When the mount is completed, they just slide and automatically and solidly lock in place. No extra screws. These same Vesa mounts allow you in the future to quickly swap out a monitor with NO tools.
There are 3 allen wrenches included and the smallest one, on one end, contains a slotted-screw head for the set-screws.
Just a couple of notes since there is minimal text, Steps-2 & 3 show you locations where there are set-screws, don't tighten these until you have the arms in their final positions. These will keep them in a fixed position. Of course if you're going to be constantly moving the arms, just turn them in till they stop and DON'T snug them up. Step-6 sets the vertical-movement tension so it you find, say for example, you cant pull the monitor down because the tension is too high, you want to rotate the adjustment screw in the CLOCKWISE direction as indicated (-) to lessen the tension.
In my scenario I have one holding a 24-inch TV that weighs 7.5 lbs and the other has a 24-inch computer monitor that weighs 9 pounds. I had to lessen the tension arm for the TV.
Step-7 , for the upper arm wire management, there is a Philips head screw that needs be removed first and then the cover will slide UP. For the lower arm, it just slides up for removable and down to secure it.
I have included pictures about the steps I've noted.
These mounts deserve much more than 5 Stars and if needed would buy again.