|Item display length||6 inches|
|Item display width||3 inches|
|Item model number||390005|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 4 x 15 cm; 120 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
WD-40 Bike, All Conditions Lube, Bike Cleaner, Degreaser, Dry Lube, Wet Lube
Enhance your purchase
- Long-lasting lubrication in wet and snowy conditions
- Reduces friction and wear
- Improves chain efficiency and protects against rust
- Exclusive formula creates durable coating to repel water and mud.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WD-40 Bike Wet Chain Lube meets the demands of even extreme wet and snowy conditions. No wax. Will not build up inside links and drivetrain. Long-lasting performance prevents friction damage and extends chain life. Easy drip-to-stream application with tapered twist-lock spout.
WD-40 Bike products have been designed to provide essential bike maintenance. Developed specifically for bikes, the line makes bike maintenance easy for riders of all levels to optimize bike safety and elevate performance so you can ride with confidence, while meeting the high demands of pro level riders.
|Dry Lube 4oz||Degreaser 10oz||Cleaner 24oz||All Conditions Lube 6 oz||Wet Lube 4 oz|
|Specifically formulated for dry & dusty conditions. Polymers in the Dry Lube formula quickly form a dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in arid or dusty conditions.||Foaming action clings to drive train surfaces to deeply penetrate and quickly remove stubborn grease and grime. Safe for bike finishes.||Safe and easy-to-use. The powerful biodegradable formula removes embedded grease and grime that can cause component wear and damage. Safe for all bike surfaces.||Provides high-performing lubrication in dry, wet, or varying conditions. The easy-to-use formula helps prevent squeaks and extend the life of your chain, while preventing corrosion.||Specially formulated for wet, muddy & extreme conditions. Wet Lube provides a durable coating that clings to your chain in harsh conditions, while repelling water and mud, and protecting your chain.|
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am sharing a few great hacks with you all.
1. Get a thing of PTFE powder and add a half a teaspoon to this and shake it. It makes a night and day difference.
2. Keep your driveline clean. The cleaner it is, the more power you have to put to the wheels.
3. Get a cheap nylon brush and put the gear range in the middle and freewheel backwards to clean. Hold the brush on the rear cassette.
4. Then wipe with a terry towel. It is easiest to grab the chain below the lower jockey wheel and freewheel backwards slowly till clean.
5. Always wipe your chain before and after each ride. This makes the drive line last a lot longer and reduces watts lost. A dirty chain cost about 30 watts vs a clean one.
I am not a roady. I am a mountain biker, so if you neglect it it gets dirty fast. Follow these habits for life. Trust me it makes a huge difference. Even if you dont use the ptfe powder a clean driveline is a game changer. The ptfe makes the lube last longer.
I hope you find this helpful.