|Item display length||6 inches|
|Item display width||3 inches|
|Item model number||390005|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 4 x 15 cm; 0.28 Grams|
WD-40 Bike, All Conditions Lube, Bike Cleaner, Degreaser, Dry Lube, Wet Lube
Enhance your purchase
- Long-lasting lubrication in wet and snowy conditions
- Reduces friction and wear
- Improves chain efficiency and protects against rust
- Exclusive formula creates durable coating to repel water and mud.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WD-40 Bike Wet Chain Lube meets the demands of even extreme wet and snowy conditions. No wax. Will not build up inside links and drivetrain. Long-lasting performance prevents friction damage and extends chain life. Easy drip-to-stream application with tapered twist-lock spout.
WD-40 Specialist Bike Wet Chain Lube
WD-40 Specialist Bike Wet Chain Lube is a high-performance lubricant specifically formulated for muddy & extreme conditions. The Wet Chain Lube provides a durable coating that helps repel water and mud, and helps protect bike's chain to extend its life. Plus, the proprietary formula performs in freezing temperatures to keep you riding all winter long.
|WD-40 Specialist Bike Cleaner, 24 OZ||WD-40 Specialist Bike Degreaser||WD-40 Specialist Bike Chain Lube||WD-40 Specialist Bike Dry Chain Lube||WD-40 Specialist Bike Wet Chain Lube||WD-40 Bike Maintenance Bundle, Bike Degreaser & Lubricant|
|Formula:||Fast-acting foaming wash||Removes stubborn grease & grime||Superior lubrication that extends the life of bike chains||Superior lubrication that extends the life of bike chains||Superior lubrication that extends the life of bike chains||Degrease your drivetrain & re-lube with this complete bundle|
|Applicator:||32 oz. Trigger Spray||10 oz. Foaming Action Aerosol Spray||6 oz. Aerosol Spray||4 fl oz. Bottle||4 fl oz. Bottle||10 oz. Bike Degreaser & 6 oz. Bike Chain Lube|
|Uses:||Safe on all parts & surfaces||Great for frames, pedals, wheels, carbon fiber, aluminum, chrome, plastic & rubber||Works in wet, dry & varying conditions||Specialist formulated for dry & dusty conditions||Provides a durable coating that helps repel water & mud to withstand extreme conditions||Safe for bike finishes & components when used as directed|
Bike Maintenance Done Right with WD-40 Specialist
WD-40 Specialist Bike products have been designed to provide essential bike maintenance: clean, lube, and protect. Developed specifically for bikes, the line makes bike maintenance easy for riders of all levels to optimize bike safety and elevate performance so you can ride with confidence. Get the Job Done Right with a range of products from WD-40 Brand – WD-40 Multi-Use Product, WD-40 Specialist and WD-40 Specialist Bike.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am sharing a few great hacks with you all.
1. Get a thing of PTFE powder and add a half a teaspoon to this and shake it. It makes a night and day difference.
2. Keep your driveline clean. The cleaner it is, the more power you have to put to the wheels.
3. Get a cheap nylon brush and put the gear range in the middle and freewheel backwards to clean. Hold the brush on the rear cassette.
4. Then wipe with a terry towel. It is easiest to grab the chain below the lower jockey wheel and freewheel backwards slowly till clean.
5. Always wipe your chain before and after each ride. This makes the drive line last a lot longer and reduces watts lost. A dirty chain cost about 30 watts vs a clean one.
I am not a roady. I am a mountain biker, so if you neglect it it gets dirty fast. Follow these habits for life. Trust me it makes a huge difference. Even if you dont use the ptfe powder a clean driveline is a game changer. The ptfe makes the lube last longer.
I hope you find this helpful.