|Sport||Exercise & Fitness|
|Included Components||TICKR, Strap, Setup Guide|
|Item model number||WFBTHR04X|
|Package Dimensions||16.8 x 11.8 x 3.2 cm; 60 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Wahoo Fitness WFBTHR04X TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor with Memory, Bluetooth/ANT+ White
|Price:||+ S$7.93 Delivery|
- TICKR X connects heart rate to your favorite training apps and devices. Proven technology delivers accurate heart rate and calories to the Wahoo Fitness and other popular training apps.
- Equipped with Bluetooth & ANT+ technology, TICKR pairs to smartphones, GPS watches and bike computers. Easy to see top-mounted LED indicators verify that the TICKR X is connected to a device and capturing heart rate data.
- Motion and Memory – 50 hours of built in memory gives you the freedom to train without a phone. Using the Wahoo Fitness app, Track speed and distance (indoors in treadmill mode) and cadence on a stationary bike (indoor cycling mode).
- Run Smart - Track efficiency and improvements in form. Using Wahoo Fitness app, TICKR X can report Running Dynamics. Vertical oscillation, cadence and ground contact time combine to provide a Running Smoothness score.
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava. Works with 50+ apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Runtastic, Runkeeper, UA Record, Endomondo, Peloton, Map My Run,
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TICKR X redefines what you expect from a heart monitor by offering unmatched power, comfort, and convenience.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The monitor won't stay connected to the device you're syncing with (iPhone, iPad, Peloton, you name it). And when it is connected, the output is wrong.
I am not going to waste the time with the warranty. Too many people have said their replacement monitors are just as bad. I strongly recommend staying away from this for at least another six months while they figure out what is wrong with how they've built these. There are far better options on the market that reliably work.