|Item model number||ENP1-Pastel|
|Product Dimensions||20.57 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm; 9.07 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$1.13 delivery
Washable Reusable Bamboo Nursing Pads, Organic Bamboo Breastfeeding Pads, 4 Flower Pads, 10 Pack with 2 Pouches & E-Book
- NEW AND IMPROVED with CUSTOM-DESIGNED DAY-SIES SHAPE: EcoNursingPads have been improved again to offer 2 types of pads in one pack: Ultra-Soft Velvety Flower Shaped Day-sies for daytime use, and thick, round, Organic Bamboo for heavier or night-time flow. Our pads are so comfortable, effective and provide maximum absorbency to ensure no leaking on your bra or clothing.
- TWO-IN-ONE PACK: We now offer our pads as a 10 pack (5 pair) of breast pads - 2 pairs of velvet flower-shaped pads (to prevent wrinkles) for light to medium flow, and 3 pairs of round organic bamboo pads for medium to heavy flow - rounds are made of the softest, breathable, organic, sustainably harvested bamboo which is ecologically friendly and washable, making our pads the best for mom, baby and the planet. No more wasting time in disposable pads that are costly and wasteful!
- COMFORTABLE & ULTRA-SOFT: Our pads have a custom-designed leak-proof backing, and are the best at preventing embarrassing leaks. Our pads are fully reusable and washable!
- VERSATILE: Pads can be used with or without your favorite nipple creams for ultimate comfort and our velvet Day-sies are especially soft and soothing for chafed or sore nipples and sensitive skin of nursing mothers.
- PERFECT FOR BABY SHOWER GIFTS OR REGISTRY: Includes 4 fun colors in each pack with 3 BONUSES; an adorable cotton carry bag, net laundry bag, and an e-book gift with each purchase!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
EcoNursingPads: Nursing Pads That are Good for Mother, Baby, and The Environment
We make nursing pads for breastfeeding and pumping mothers. We strive to use the best materials and create the best fits, with the most discrete shaping, to make new and experienced mothers feel secure in choosing EcoNursingPads brand breast pads. EcoNursingPads brand is family-owned and operated, and is ever-evolving to create the best nursing breast pads and products for mother and baby.
Our reusable & washable round-shaped nursing pads are made from organic bamboo, which is known to be softer and more absorbent than cotton or disposable pads. Our washable and reusable Day-sies (flower shaped pads) are made with and ultra-soft velvet material to help sooth and comfort sensitive skin for nursing and pumping mothers. Our Day-sies have also been custom-designed and created to fit comfortably on the breast by contouring more easily to a woman's body, creating less wrinkles and more invisibility under your favorite nursing bra! EcoNursing brand pads are also designed with a protective outer layer to provide maximum leak protection for use day or night. They are ideal for both nursing and exclusively pumping mothers!
Bethany Anne is the founder of EcoNursing, “I started this business out of necessity, I was looking for organic nursing pads that were also absorbent and I couldn’t find any. I know it can be hard and tiring looking after a newborn and I am hoping choosing EcoNursing Pads is one decision that will make your life easier. I am making these washable and reusable nursing pads available at in varying shapes and material in hopes of making life better for you, your baby, and the planet!”
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It's also a bit annoying that this company contacts you several times after purchase via email basically begging for a 5 star review and asking you to contact them if you leave anything but 5 stars. I did not contact them as I don't want to return/refund my product, but I do feel strongly that this is just a 3 star "average" product, and not a 4-5 star outstanding product due to the issues mentioned already.
In the photos: from left to right: Bamboobies Reusable, Eco Reusable, Medela Disposable, Johnsons Disposable. They all absorbed water I poured on top except bamboobies. In fact i left the room, got my phone, came back, and water drop was still on the pads no change. I had to shake the pad for the water to eventually go in. Because of that, I kept the Eco pads. THIS WAS CASE FOR BOTH Thick and thin pads of both reusable types, though thin ones not pictured.
I wore Eco pads but ended up returning those as well. They constantly moved around! Whether I was asleep or awake! felt like work to wear them— constantly having to put them back into place. Sadly, I’m going back to Johnson disposables :( (The medela disposables also don’t sit well, constantly move around and feel too plasticy.) Sadly the Johnson’s disposables ended up winners. Absorb well, sit well, no work, comfortable. Sigh. I had really hoped to like reusables.
FYI I didn’t get the M.Y. or BabyBliss pads because some review said that because of their cone shape, a prominent point sticks out through the bra at the nipple area. That seemed a logical issue, so I was too nervous to even try them.
Have had a chance to use the circular and the flower pads. Like other reviewers stated, the circular ones are not discreet and the flower ones contour better. I’m not leaking too much so they both absorb fine for me.
One down side, I wore the circle ones to bed one night and had a really bad runny nose so I was twisting, propping myself up and blowing my nose. When I woke up in the morning the pads were no longer covering my nipples and I leaked through.
Other than that, the flower ones are the better ones as the circles do not contour the shape of my breasts very well, I also wonder if the reinforced stitching on the edges of the circles make those thicker than the rest of the pad and so they are noticeable when worn.
I e-mailed them directly and got a response right away. They have great customer service, very nice and solution oriented. Will update again once I have had a chance to use them.
Got them delivered today, was excited to use reusable nursing pads to be environmentally friendly, but my bag is missing a grey circular pad! I’m so disappointed! I will try and return these and repurchase for a full set.
The pads are great. The material is so soft and absorbent. And it comes in a cloth bag and a netted bag. Each week I just drop my netted bag with dirty pads in the wash and they come out good as new. I use these with a little micelles water and all is good. Love love love these pads.