Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$7.29 delivery
+ S$8.99 delivery
Watch Dogs Legion - Xbox One Standard Edition
Enhance your purchase
- Recruit and play as anyone from London. Everyone you see has a unique backstory, personality, and skill set for unique situations
- Hack armed drones, deploy spider-bots, and take down enemies using an Augmented Reality Cloak
- Explore a massive urban open world featuring London’s many iconic landmarks and fun side activities
- Team up with your friends as you complete co-op missions and unique game modes
- Upgrade to the Gold Edition or Ultimate Edition for access to the season pass and more
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Game leverages Smart Delivery allowing access to both the Xbox One title and Xbox Series X title when available.
Build a resistance made from anyone in the world to take back a near-future London that is facing its downfall. Recipient of over 65 E3 awards and nominations.
Pre-order now and get the Golden King pack featuring a mask, car skin, and 2 weapon skins!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. When you get to the last opponent in the bare knuckle fight club the fight won't end and you'll be stuck in the ring. This happens if you're using a character with "k.o. punch: rapid knockout". You'll have to restart that last arena and use someone who does NOT have the rapid knockout trait.
2. Say cheese: aquire the key logger. The spider not will enteract with the object but nothing happens. This appears to happen if you explored the area and interacted with the object before this mission was active. You have to shut the game down and reload it.
3. The Nigel Cass boss fight: This shuts down the whole Xbox. Also you're stuck because when you reload the game it puts you right back in it. I've gotten half way through the fight three times and this happened. VERY frustrating.
4. Dopplegangers.. I've run into exact clones of my character, even down to the clothes. This has happened with three different characters. Funny but at the same time not good for a AAA game. Apparently even after you recruit someone they can respawn and there's two of you now.
5. Pop-ins and drop ins: if you stand in one place peop!e will randomly phase in and out... Sometimes dropping from the sky. The future is a scary place.
The main bug is the erroring to the home screen while you're in the middle of a mission. I've bought every Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs and all the other Ubi titles and this makes me sick.
As for the game, I'm not a fan of the character switching mechanic, would much rather have a single main character. Not sure what they were thinking but being able to play as any character is not a good gimmick. They nailed it with Marcus in WD2, this is a huge step back. Fun game otherwise, great setting and graphics. Very weak characters take much away from the game though. Wait for price drop.