Watch Dogs: Legion PlayStation 4 Gold Steelbook Edition with free upgrade to the digital PS5 version
Enhance your purchase
- Experience a never-before-seen gameplay innovation that allows you to recruit and play as anyone you see in the iconic city of London. Every single character is playable and has a unique backstory, personality, and skillset
- Hack armed drones, deploy spider-bots, and take down enemies using an Augmented Reality Cloak
- Explore a massive urban open world, featuring London’s many iconic landmarks and fun side activities
- Team up with friends as you complete co-op missions and unique game modes
- The Gold SteelBook Edition includes the Season Pass, featuring a series of new missions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Upgrade to PlayStation 5 Version: Watch Dogs: Legion PlayStation 4 game on Blu-Ray Disc must be kept inserted in a PlayStation 5 console to play the corresponding Watch Dogs: Legion PlayStation 5 digital version at no additional cost, when available.
Requires a PlayStation 5, the game Blu-Ray Disc, a PlayStation Network registration, additional storage & Broadband internet connection. May incur bandwidth usage fees.
Get the base game, Season Pass, and Premium SteelBook with the Gold SteelBook Edition. Season Pass includes a major expansion with two episodes, extra missions, four iconic heroes with unique abilities, and access to the original Watch Dogs: Complete edition! Watch Dogs: Legion is a recipient of over 65 E3 awards and nominations.
Pre-order now and get the Golden King pack featuring a mask, car skin, and 2 weapon skins!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. The guards in the places are 90% female 😂
2. The head of deadsec is also a woman (ok fine)
3. The villain is also a woman who has leads the Clan Kelly
Ok fine. Women must now replace men in every aspect of all media, it's our punishment for being men I guess (which is very sick of them). As far as the game they thrust women into strange roles that don't fit at all. It's like creating a hospital in a video game and 99% of the nursing staff is men 😂😂😂
But that's not even the worst part. Since you can play as any character you don't really have a character to feel attached to. I hope women enough women can buy this game and are into a game where you hack the world. Since I'm not represented I guess this game is not for me. (see how that works). This over the top woke stuff is ruining gaming and seems very out of place. The game is also repetitive. It's the same thing in every area. I think they just recycled the same engine from the previous game while dressing up some of the visual effects (hence the delay). Or maybe the delay was to add more wokeness.