|Item model number||WE-WSD-HYZS|
|Product Dimensions||20.83 x 20.83 x 1.3 cm; 117.93 Grams|
Wegreeco Bamboo Reusable Sanitary Pads (Stylish Pattern) - Cloth Sanitary Pads | Light Incontinence Pads | Reusable Menstrual Pads - 6 Pack Pads, 1 Cloth Mini Wet Bag (Small, Luxury)
|Price:||(S$4.29 / oz) + S$9.23 Delivery|
- THREE SIZE AVAILABLE,small size 8 inch long X width (including wings) 7 inch,Middle size 9.5 inch long X width 7 inch,large size 11 inch long X 7 inch.We recommend 6-12 small/medium cloth menstrual pads and 1-3 large heavy flow mama cloth pads.
- LOVELY PRINT leak-free outer of Cloth Sanitary Napkin and comfort of the softer, Bamboo layer against your skin.Great as period panties too.Fold over and snap into place.Never feel embarrassing.
- CHARCOAL BAMBOO INNER LAYERS of these cloth menstrual pads is soft with maximum and have a stay dry surface.The dark color is forgiving of stains and Not only great at soaking up liquid, smells are neutralized.Middle layers microfiber make this reusable sanitary napkin super absorbent and a new trend in baby cloth diapers too.
- GREAT CHOICE for eco-conscious women. Reusable and Sustainable. HUGE savings to be made by using HEAVY FLOW / OVERNIGHT reusable, washable cloth sanitary pads over a lifetime.
- TWO SNAPS DESIGN for better fasten the pads around your underwear and make it more security.Change pad every 2-6 hours or as needed.
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Wegreeco is on a mission to bring more reusable products into homes by making them practical and beautiful. The reusable products that wegreeco currently carry are Baby/Dog/Adult cloth diapers,cloth sanitary pads,cloth nursing pads,reusable pail liner etc.When you buy and use a reusable product,you are showing your children how to care for the world they will inherit.
Outer Shell - 100% leak-free lamination fabric,which is waterproof.
Inner:100% bamboo Charcoal against ladies body for utmost comfort.
Middle Microfiber layers pads - provides maximum absorbency.
Rinse pads with cold water to stop staining and wash separately.Then place into Small Pounch or Wet bag.Cold rinse with no detergent followed by a hot wash with 1/2 the recommended amount of detergent.Tumble low or hang to dry
. When you are away from home,place the used pads in Wegreeco Mini Bag until you return home.Wash per care instructions.Avoid washing the pads in public facilities.The pads are meant for personal use only and should not be shared with others.
Customers also viewed these products
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Was looking for daily panty liner for normal discharges cos I was getting sick of the quality of disposable ones. The adhesive is either too poor that it doesn’t stick well or too strong that it leaves marks on the underwear. And the top material gets separated easily when moving too much. I thought these too big and thick for that. But that’s how I started trying them for my period. Because I was also running out of my usual disposable stock.
My photos show the size next to a 9” Tena normal flow pad, a 6” Kotex panty liner and my personal 6” reusable liner. The actual length of this is 7.5” instead of 8”.
This thing works VERY well during my light/medium flow menses, and overnight, sometimes more than 12 hrs even. I was so impressed how much it can absorb without leaking. Was also worried about blood flowing to the back when sleeping facing up but nope, no leak/backflow at all when I checked in the morning. Wow. Maybe because of how it goes against the skin.
They are so easy to wash off with simple cold water spray. I wash them at the sink, sometimes with a bit of soap, or bring them to the shower with me (kills 2 birds with 1 stone, saves so much time!), till water runs clear when squeezed. Then toss into usual laundry load. Really easy to care for. Doesn’t take as much time and as gross as I initially thought.
Some downsides I’ve experienced though:
- they don’t take away the smell
- I’m used to visually checking gradual progress of my period on white pads to know when it is stopping but I can’t with this. But I think this can be easily overcome by just spraying to check for any red flow while washing
- I wish they can come in more pretty sets like this
- and also in the smaller and thinner 6-inch liner size which I use daily when not bleeding
Since I’m staying home a lot more these days, makes me feel good to be using, and reusing just a few of these. Don’t need to buy packs of pads every month anymore. And they’re pretty.
Why did I use the disposable sanitary pads for so long??? Those ones are far better for me and for the environment. No more leaks.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Step by step on using effectively
1st. Make sure to wash in cold or warm machine wash before first use. Do not use any fabric softener sheets or liquid, it affects the absorbency.
2nd. Dry on low heat or air dry
3nd. Once put in place keep an eye on when it's time to change. You will know when it's time when it wants to slide around. It slides around because of it's increase in weight, it has absorbed it's limit.
4th. As soon as possible rinse with cold water. Add hydrogen peroxide on the grey part let sit for a minute. Rise with cold water till runs clear. Squeeze out excess water. Put in with next laundry load.
I made my order on May 30, 2017. On July 4th I was contacted by Wegreeco(Company) to express how sorry they were in regards to my experience with the reusable pads. They asked me more in detailed questions about my experience and I replied. Finally they asked if I'd accept a refund for it. I was totally surprised, because it's not usual that a vendor/company will take their time and reach out to their consumers, nowadays, but I'm very pleased they did. I accepted and they reiterated, how they wanted to improve their merchandise and make sure that the quality met our satisfaction. I'm very pleased with this and am now open to trying out their future, improved reusable pads.