|Manufacturer||West Paw Design|
|Item model number||ZG069AQA|
|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 4.54 Grams|
West Paw Zogoflex Jive Ball Dog Chew Toy – Bouncing Toys for Dogs, Fetch, Catch, Chewing, Play – Floatable, Recyclable Balls – Latex-Free, Non-Toxic, Dishwasher Safe Dog Toy, 2-Inch, Aqua
|Price:||+ S$7.31 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- DURABLE DOG CHEW TOYS: More durable than a tennis ball, the West Paw Zogoflex Ball Dog Chew Toy is perfect for fetch and features a unique shape for an engaging, erratic bounce.
- SOFT, BOUNCY DOG BALLS FOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR PLAY: Light enough for kids or adults to throw or roll, this floatable dog ball features a high bounce for your furry friend to run, fetch and chase in all terrains.
- DOG BALL TOYS FOR WATER PLAY: Keep your friendly Fido entertained in the pool, lake or river with this dog ball chew toy from West Paw that is squishy and floatable, making it the perfect dog water toy.
- VARIETY OF SIZES FOR DOGS OF ALL LIFE STAGES: Cater to big dogs or small dogs with the various sizes of this dog ball chew toy for fetch, available in XS, S and L. Size small fits in standard dog ball thrower.
- DISHWASHER SAFE DOG TOYS: Easily clean this dog ball chew toy by adding it to the top rack of your dishwasher. This recyclable dog ball toy is Made in USA, FDA-Compliant, latex-free and comes with a manufacturer Love It Guarantee against damage.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Jive is an extremely durable dog ball with an unpredictable bounce to get dogs doing the jump and jive. Fits in a standard ball thrower. Bright, bouncy and BPA-free, Jive was designed to improve a dog's physical and mental fitness. Thrown fast and straight or launched on a rowdy roll, Jives playful bounce will delight even the most discriminating dog. Jive is a great dog ball to keep dogs entertained and away from shoes and furniture. All Zogoflex dog toys are made in the USA, certified-safe, and guaranteed to last. Theyre FDA-compliant (meaning theyre safe to eat off of), and are available in bright, easy-to-spot colors making them perfect for play in snow, grass and water. All Zogoflex dog toys are available for recycling through the manufacturers closed-loop recycling program, Join the Loop. West Paw Design recycles all Zogoflex. West Paw Design is a small manufacturer of high-quality pet products made in Bozeman, Montana. We put extra care into making the best for your pet while minimally impacting the environment and supporting the wonderful people who work for us everyday. We love what we do, and we know you will too! West Paw Design is a certified B Corporation. Through a rigorous assessment and review process, West Paw Design has demonstrated its commitment to transparency, accountability and a higher corporate purpose. B Corps use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems, by competing to be not only the best in the world, but the best for the world.
Jive Chew Toy, Made with Zogoflex
Fetch fanatics, rejoice! Dogs love the challenge of chasing this bright, bouncy ball around, making it easy to spend even more time together. Jive is West Paw’s most durable ball yet. Unlike tennis balls, one chomp isn’t going to make a dent in Jive. It conveniently fits into a standard ball-thrower, and is dishwasher-safe for quick and easy clean-up.
People and dogs alike love our ultra-durable exclusive Zogoflex material for good reasons: its USA-made, dishwasher safe, and floatable.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
One of the things that I looked for, especially for a border collie, is something that is virtually indestructible as she can go through toys pretty quickly. But the material is rugged and doesn't have a nasty plasticky smell. Obviously you should supervise your dog when she chews, but I personally feel less uneasy about this than many of the other toys I've seen on the market.
Their dog is about 26-28 pounds and I bought her a small size ball, which seems to be perfect for her (she is petite). But if you have a dog that is bigger, I'd suggest the larger size - maybe around 35-40 lbs and up. Kind of just depends on the size of your dog's mouth.
Note, however, if your dog is like mine and likes to bounce their balls all around the house at all hours of the day, it can get very loud because the ball is very dense. Not really a complaint from me, just an observation! Would definetly recommend!