Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Wicked Cushions Premium Bose QC35 Headphones Replacement Ear Pads - Memory Foam Pads Adapt to Your Ears - Fits QuietComfort 35 & 35ii / SoundTrue 2 AE/SoundLink 2 AE Over-Ear Headphones Only | Black
|Price:||+ S$7.43 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FLAWLESS INSTALLATION: Detailed, step-by-step video will guide you through removing your old Bose QC35 Ear Cushion and installing the new QC35 Replacement Pads - making the entire process short and pain-free.
- LONGER USE & SUPERIOR COMFORT: Professional-grade pleather is designed for long-term, crack-free durability. Ear comfort to the point of forgetting the headphones are even on! These qc35 ear cushions are specifically designed for long-term comfort with your Bose QC35 & QC35ii Headphones.
- ENHANCED SOUND : The ear-conforming fit is due to a FIRMER & thicker memory foam cushioning which isolates sound perfectly from your environment while enhancing every beat that comes through your Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones. DISCLAIMER: THESE EARPADS WILL FEEL FIRM AT FIRST, but within 2-3 weeks they will adapt to the shape of your ears creating unmatched seal and comfort with your Qc35 headphones!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: 365 days of secured use! If you're not happy, simply return these Bose quietcomfort 35 replacement ear pads for a full, no-questions asked refund.
- WE ARE HERE TO STAY: For us , this is not a sprint , its a marathon . We will back all of our customers even after the 365 days of warranty. We're always willing to listen to your concerns! So please do not hesitate for a moment to contact us if anything goes wrong with our Wicked Cushions qc35 ear cushion kit.
Amazon International Store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
THESE REPLACEMENT EAR PADS ARE COMPATIBLE ONLY WITH BOSE QUIETCOMFORT 2 QC2 , QUIETCOMFORT 15 QC15, QUIETCOMFORT 25 QC25 ,AE2,AE2I,AEW2 / SoundTrue and SoundLink ( Around Ear) HEADPHONES And non other than that. ****THEY DONT FIT QC1 QUIET COMFORT 1 , QC 3 , TP1****
Wicked Cushions does one thing, and one thing only:
And we do it well. We started this company because we were once in your shoes, as a customer. We had the same problems with comfort , cracking leather and the worst of them all - The smell of accumulated sweat .
We wanted our headphones to fit US and not the other way around.
Are Your Bose Headphone cushions Worn out? Need to make them look-and feel-new again? Click the Add Cart Button and order your 2 replacement cushions from Wicked Cushions.
Your purchase is 100% protected with a 180-day Product Warranty.
The problem with most ear cushions? Long-term use means cracked leather and increased hardness and discomfort.
THE SOLUTION IS HERE: Wicked Cushions' new line of protein leather memory foam padding replacement ear cushions.
More comfort. More quality. More ear-conforming sound. A better fit that leaves you comfortable enough to forget the headphones are even on.
? 2X Earpads
And with an easy, no-fuss installation due to a detailed How-to Video, you won't have any issues installing your brand new cushions.
If you do, just contact us. We're here to help.
Watch our other products on the Wicked Cushions amazon storefront : www.amazon.com/shops/wickedcushions
Order now before stock runs out!
THESE EARPADS ARE NOT MADE BY BOSE INC . WICKED CUSHIONS IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH BOSE INC, NOR ITS TRADEMARKS.
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I received the order quickly, and I inspected the contents. These cushions are exact replacements for the Bose, with possibly better foam than my older, blown-out cushions. You cannot tell the difference. Most third-party parts have some notable differences from the OEM parts, but these look like they come off of the same manufacturing line as my original ones.
Then came the installation. I watched the short YouTube video, and the installation went smoothly and without flaw. It literally takes about 5 minutes to watch the video, take off the old cushions, clean the headsets (I blew out the dust with a canned air spray), and install the new foam screen mats and ear cushions. It really is as easy as they say.
If you are questioning whether an off-brand product is as good as the Bose cushions, as I did, do not hesitate to buy these replacements. They meet every expectation that I had, and I am a very particular person about such things.
UPDATE: Although I posted this review only a few hours ago, I need to add to it. I am completely satisfied by these replacement cushion. They are indistinguishable from the OEM cushions in appearance, and the performance is as perfect as I can imagine. I will definitely use these replacement cushions again, when this pair wears out.
The only downside I noticed is that the flexible frame that holds the cushions in place isn't as good as the Bose branded one, because the brackets that hold this frame can bend it a little. Because of this I couldn't hear the 'click' I was supposed to hear when pushing the cushions into the brackets, and the sides of this frame are now a bit torn. At the end, a bit of fiddling around was enough for them to click into place. The Bose ones dont have this problem because they have tiny grooves where the bracket is supposed to go, making it easier to put them in place.
The ANC still works well and I haven't had any problems so far. I would recommend this product anytime!
P.S.: I've included some before and after replacement pictures. There you'll notice the "grooves" I'm talking about, and how good it looks now!
So back to back comparisons are just sad! Wicked Cushions Bose Replacement Ear Pads just kick the Bose Original Manufacture Part to the curb and hands down one of the best Replacement Ear Pads I have ever owned. My wife uses the headphones as well and she likes them way better than the Bose Original Manufacture replacement pads.
The Bose pads are flat in a matter of weeks with light use, we use the head set in front of the computer. Wicked Cushions Bose Replacement Ear Pads are used daily I use them on my daily commute on the Train in Chicago. The Wicked Cushions Bose Replacement Ear Pads have yet to flatten, they remain comfortable and spring back to life in seconds and they have yet to fall apart.
Now I’m buying my Second set to replace my wireless head set. I think I will never buy a replacement head set unless it’s from Wicked Cushions, hands down one of the best ear pads around.
1. Price- for the price they are great. Not an exact match but close. The difference is that the replacement ear pad ear holes are slightly smaller than the original. If you have big ears this might be an issue.
2. Comfort- they are comfortable but slightly more firm than the original, again for the price these cant be beat. I wear mine about 6 hours a day when I fly ( I am a professional pilot) and they work great.
3. Installation- Installation was a breeze and it took me about 2 minutes to install them.
Overall I like these and highly recommend them as a good replacement for your Bose headset QC-15's