Wilton 2-Piece Bake Even Strip Set, Purple (415-0795)
- Includes two 35 in. long x 1.5 in. wide Bake Even Strip
- Wilton's Bake Even Strips will have you saying goodbye to high-rise centers, cracked tops and over-cooked edges
- Just dampen strips and wrap around pan before baking
- Oven safe, instructions included
- Bake moist, level cakes every time with no crowns, cracked tops or crusty edges
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wilton's Bake Even Strips will have you saying goodbye to high-rise centers, cracked tops and over-cooked edges. With Wilton's Bake Even Strips you don't have to settle for anything less than perfection. Just dampen strips and wrap around pan before baking. Oven safe, instructions included.
Wilton Bake Even Strips
Say goodbye to high-rise centers, cracked tops and over-cooked cake edges. With easy to use Wilton Bake Even strips, you don’t have to settle for anything less than perfection.
Just dampen Bake Even strips and wrap around the pan before baking. The moisture in the strips keeps the edges of the pan cooler for perfectly level and deliciously moist cakes—every time! No leveling means no wasted cake and icing and decorating are a breeze!
- 2 Bake Even Strips
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Would I buy again? I think I would actually, one, because they are so pretty and I like buying pretty things that I can put away nice and neatly. And two because before buying these, I cut up a long towel into strips and used those instead and while this did work for me, I still needed to cut and even out my cake layers a bit. With these Wilton strips, i find that I do not need too.
To maximize their effectiveness, tie them a bit loosely around your cake pan, once they are shaped, slide them out and wet them thoroughly and place them in your freezer for about 10-15 minutes. Take them out, they will be a bit stiff from freezer but they should have the shape of the pan so all you have to do is slide the strip from underneath the pan and close it tight. Pans are now ready to bake!
P.S. In case, like me, you're dithering between the Wilton brand cake strips and the Rose's Perfect Cake Strips brand, here's why I ultimately went with the Wilton strips, for what it's worth:
1. They were the ones that video baker recommended, and I figured if he got such great results from the Wilton ones, they were probably pretty decent.
2. They were less than half the price of the Rose's brand (two for $8 vs. $10 each)
3. The Rose's strips are made to fit a 9" cake pan only and, while I've seen a lot of folks rig up ways to make them fit 8" or smaller cake pans, the Wilton strips are made to be easily adjustable in size with the handy little belt loop. I think this definitely gives the Wilton strips the edge in terms of design.
4. While the Rose's strips don't require any soaking prior to use (since they're silicon, not fabric), I didn't find it a big deal at all to just pop each Wilton strip into a glass of water to soak while I was prepping my ingredients. By the time I was greasing and flouring my pans, the strips were ready to go.