|Part Number||Touch Two C3|
|Hardware Platform||Tablet, Smartphone|
|Special Features||Wireless, Water-resistant|
|Microphone Form Factor||Built-In|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Manufacturer reference||Touch Two C3|
|Package Dimensions||11.94 x 9.65 x 5.33 cm; 204 Grams|
Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones Touch Earphones IPX8 Waterproof 3D Hi-Fi Sound with Deep Bass Ture Wireless Stereo in-Ear Wireless 3000mAh Magnetic Charging Case
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [Perfect Compatibility& Bluetooth 5.0 TWS]-Compatible with iPhone XS/ XR/ XS Max/ X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus /S8 /S8 PLUS, Note 8/7/5/4, Huawei, LG G5/G4/G3, iPad and etc All Bluetooth devices. Bluetooth 5.0 earphones transfer Data faster in Four times speed and enable the music play and phone call more smooth and clear. Bluetooth 5.0 reach range up to 33 feet,improving stable connectivity and low battery consumption.
- [Quick One-Step Paring& IPX8 Waterproof]- Pick up 2 Headsets from Charging Box They will Connect Each Other Automatically, then Only one step easily enter mobile phone bluetooth setting to Select ‘Touch Two C3’ to activate the Bluetooth connection. You will never worry about wire tangles while on true wireless earbuds as they use no wire connections at all. This IPX8 tested waterproof wireless headphones keep you safe in the heavy rain or sweat(Completely Waterproof), You can wear it to take sho
- [Hi-Fi Stereo Sound Quality]- The wireless headphones equiped with the lastest bluetooth 5.0 chips and HD rendering technology, producing continuous and stable high quality 3D HiFi Stereo Sound. Offers a Truly Natural, Authentic Sound and Powerful Bass Performance with 8mm Large Size Speaker Driver - The Drive Area is 1.77 times than the Normal Drive Area. CVC8.0 Noise Cancelling headphones can block a range of surrounding noise and avoid wind noise during running, Richer Bass wireless earbuds
- [3000mAh Power Bank Charging Case]- Charging case even support wireless charging. Committed to providing more flexible and convenient charging methods with No Strings Attached.The portable designed charging case which can support at least 30 times fully charging for the wireless bluetooth headphones. Last up to 120 Hours with the Large capacity charging case. You can charge your earbuds anytime and anywhere you need. There is a USB port on the case, it also can be a backup power bank charges you
- [What You Get& After-sales Guarantee]- Aonear rapid Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds, USB Charging Cable, User Manual, 3000mAh Charging Box, 2 Sets of Ear Tips, One Nylon Lanyard,18 months worry-free product warranty and friendly customer service. If you have any quetions, don't hesitate to contact us,our friendly and reliable customer service will respond to you within 6 hours! You can purchase with confidence,100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth Headphones 5.0 Ture Wireless Stereo Waterproof IPX8 Touch Earphones 3D Hi-Fi Sound Bluetooth Headphones& Deep Bass with Mic 3000mAh Magnetic USB Charging Case
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So as far as the only problems I have with these is battery life and comfort. The battery life is fine if you are going to listen for about 3 hours straight, but then you have to recharge them in the charging case before you can use them again for another 3 hours. If you're not going to listen continuously for more than 3 hours at a time, that's not an issue and for me, it's not too much of an issue. I was just testing the limits of the battery for continuous use though. Charging probably takes about an hour or two for a full charge. I haven't really calculated how long it actually takes. The charging case itself, after being powered to 4 lights, still hasn't gone down in over 24 hours, so that is good. It should be used for multiple charges for sure. I forgot how many charges it said.
As for comfort, I'm more of a headphone person. I have problems with my ears plugging up a lot, so I don't like sticking things in my ears. These were a little difficult for me to find the right angle and size cap for the earbuds to get placed in my ears without falling out. They fell out twice, especially on the right side. Problem is with me though, my ear canal in my right ear is slightly smaller than the ear canal in my left ear, so fitting anything into my ears makes it a bit difficult to keep in place, let alone be comfortable for me.
Despite the problems I faced with this product, which were really due only to my body's limitations not meshing with how the product was designed, I truly do enjoy this product. It connects to any bluetooth device, but especially the phone I have. Problem is if I pair it to another device, I have to turn off the ear buds and then put them back in the charging case for a brief moment and re-pair (pair it again) it to my phone. Bit of a hassle, but manageable. Because of that, I'm pretty much going to use them with devices that are easy to turn on and off blue tooth and pairing them and un-pairing the ear buds that way. Might make it easier. Mostly though I will only use these ear buds for my phone primarily. I do have noise cancelling headphones that are over the ear, so I use that for other devices because those headphones are easy to pair and unpair with any blue tooth transmitting device.
So yeah, these ear buds were what I was looking for. I wanted IPX8 waterproof ear buds that I could use in the shower or pool when I can't take my wireless headphones in those areas, and something that was going to offer a better noise cancelling since it is in the ear and not as easy for background noise to be detected as much. Headphones on the other hand, although comfortable with a cushion, background noise is still heard, even with music on. Since the sound quality on these are amazing, you barely notice the background noise, if at all.
I definitely recommend these ear buds to others. They are a great product. It deserves 5 stars for sure, but unfortunately it's not the case for me due to the reason I mentioned that were only specific to me and how I used them.
(Update: I tried them in the pool a couple days ago and yes they are waterproof, but they are not to be used in the pool. The moment I put my whole head under the water, the music stopped and the earbuds quickly powered off. I was seriously hoping to listen to music with these while swimming, but that apparently is not the case. Hopefully one day somebody might create ear buds and/or headphones with bluetooth 5.0 that are IPX8 that still work in the pool or anywhere no matter what you're doing. In the meantime though, these are pretty close. There are waterproof headphones and waterproof MP3 players that work while swimming, but I haven't found ear buds like that yet, especially that connect to bluetooth 5.0, or at all. So now 4 stars, still, is my official rating because they are small and compact enough to wear in the shower and listen to music or your favorite YouTube vlogs or shows or movies, but don't drench them with water or they will shut off. They'll still work afterwards, which is great, but I would rather have something like this that works no matter what I'm doing, especially swimming. Bluetooth 5.0 is awesome, IPX8, even better since they can get wet and still work, and they fit well, once you find the right placement for them to stay in your ears like I had to do. The ear bud charger is great and lasts quite a while. Ear buds last about 3 hours before battery runs out. I also like you that you are fine to use just one and maybe even if both are paired, share it so you both can listen to it. I also like the fact that if my phone's blue tooth is on and my phone is placed in the center of my apartment, more or less, I can maintain a good strong signal even when going to separate areas of the house divided by walls like living room, bathroom, bedroom, and kitchen. I only live in a one bedroom apartment that is less 700 sq. ft., so it's not a big area. Also the noise cancelling is good too. Not perfect, but with the music on, it drowns out a lot of the noise.)
- Sound quality was very good, especially for the price point. I have $200 Sony’s and enjoy these (no, they are not the quality though but not too far off)
- case charges your phone (that is nice! Can’t music if the music source is Kapoot...)
- Battery life - I think I hit 3 hours but honestly throw them in the case when I take them off so I never notice. Didn’t charge the case for a week so that’s good.
- Connecting - connected seamlessly together and to my phone. I love it!
- Ear fit - doesn’t seem to stay inside well. Tried the different ear pieces to no avail.
- Water resistance/“proof” - i think the water messes with the touch sensitivity. When the water hits it, the volume goes up or down then shuts off.
- Phone Call - my wife says I sound like I’m underwater. That’s no good :-/ (btw, I don’t call her while I’m underwater lol)
- Noise-cancellation - Not the best. Even turning up to the highest volume I can hear some folks.
Great idea, the product seemed to be solidly built just performance was well below my expectations. It's very possible I just got a "bad set" but I returned them which was easy enough.
Also when I contacted the seller noting these issues their response was "charge them fully then try again"....like no I was gonna try using them with zero charge.