|Item model number||WGV-601|
TAKSTAR Wireless Guitar System Waist-mounted Rechargeable Transmitter Receiver System for Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin(WGV-601)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It adopts a good 10ppm quartz crystal locking frequency, stable frequency and strong anti-interference ability.
- The transmitter circuit is solid-state modular, which greatly enhances the mechanical strength of the launch, and is shockproof and drop resistant.
- In a good environment, there are more than 30 meters of operating range to meet the general performance requirements.
- No switch shock noise, so it can protect the rear device of effects, speakers and so on.
- A professional audio transmission system designed for the frequency response characteristics of electric guitars.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.LED power indicator for working status and low battery warning.
2.Input gain adjustment for a variety of sensitivity electric guitar signals.
3.Pure quartz circuit for stable frequency and interference-free reception.
4.Used for electric guitar performances.
Carrier frequency: 220MHz-270MHz
Modulation method: FM
Frequency response: 40Hz-18kHz
Frequency steadiness: ±0.005%
Transmitting power: ≤10mW
Max modulation Degree: ±20kHz
Dynamic range: >105dB
Harmonic distortion: <0.5%
Signal to noise ratio: >80dB
Audio output level: 0-700mV
Receiver power supply: DC 12V/300mA
Transmitter power supply: 2 × 5V AA battery
Transmitter Playtime: about 10 hours
Effective distance: 30m
1 × Waist hanging
1 × Receiver
1 × Ø3.5 to Ø6.3 plug
1 × Ø6.3 audio conversion cable
2 × 1.5V battery
1 × Power Adapter
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|