|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Alcohol Content||13.5 Percent by Volume|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 7 x 30 cm; 750 Grams|
Wolf Blass | Yellow Label | Australia | Merlot | Red Wine | Perfect with Char Siew
|Price:||S$29.00 (S$38.67 / litre)|
Enhance your purchase
- PLUMP & BALANCED: Dark plum and blueberry fruits melding with supple, varietal tannins.
- SOUTH AUSTRALIA: We source the finest grapes to blend across regions to deliver superior wines.
- PERFECT WITH PORK: Ideal bottle with a Char siew to leverage the intense dark sauce flavours.
- BEST ENJOYED NOW: however will continue to develop for 1 to 2 years in bottle
- WORLD-CLASS WINERY: Wolf Blass is the home of award-winning wines, constantly blending old and new techniques in the pursuit of greatness.
- Vintage subjected to change without prior notice.
Frequently bought together
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Dark fruits aromas with a hint of oak adds complexity and further richness to the palate, while the finish is smooth and long-lasting. 750 ml.
Wolf Blass Collection
Wolf Blass has a long and proud history of making award-winning wines. Our winery is the home for our winemaking team, who blend old and new techniques to create extraordinary wines.
A simple tip? Pair the wine with the dish’s most prominent flavour, usually found in the sauce. Then experiment and #FindYourFlavour!
“When it comes to Taiwanese cuisine, we don’t follow the old rules of white meat with white wine and red meat with red wine. I look for the dominant flavour.” Chef Lam Ming Kin
Wolf Blass Collections
Red Label wines provide easy-drinking options for all sorts of entertainment occasions.
Yellow Label wines are bright, fruit-driven and full of flavour, pairing perfectly with food to help make any meal an occasion.
A range of wines that make any celebration unforgettable, Gold Label is a statement of uncompromised quality.
Wolf Blass Grey Label red wines are unique and distinctive, rich in regional character and varietal expression.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|