Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$14.90 delivery
Wrap-It Self-Gripping Storage Straps, Multi-Color, 40 Pack (20 4” Straps, 20 8” Straps) – Reusable Hook and Loop Cord Organizer Cable Ties for Cord Management and Desk or Office Organization
|Price:||+ S$7.92 Delivery|
- GET ORGANIZED – Use for office, home and desk organization. Quickly organize, store and wrap cords, cables, wire and more.
- QUALITY MATERIAL – Made using super durable nylon that can be used indoors or outdoors.
- WELL DESIGNED – Features more material around the eyelet to prevent breaking + a wider eyelet for easier use (see product feature image).
- MULTIPURPOSE + REUSABLE – Use these adjustable self-fastening cable ties as an alternative to zip ties.
- Includes: 20, 4” x .5” and 20, 8” x .75” colored straps + 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wrap-It Storage Self-Gripping Cable Ties are a perfect solution for organizing cords, cables, wire and so much more!
Reusable, durable and multipurpose—use these cable ties for a variety of uses to tidy up your desk, home, organize around the office, and even in the garage.
Great for the Office, Desk or Workspace:
- Get rid of that tangled mess at your feet! These hook and loop cable ties are perfect for under desk cable management.
- Keep desk drawers neat and organized.
Neatly Organize Electronics and Accessories such as:
- Tablet, Phone Chargers, and iPhone Lighting Cords / Laptop, PC, or Computer Charging Cords
- Headphones and Earbuds
- HDMI, AUX, AV, and USB Cords / TV Cords and Cables
Use at Home to Tidy Up:
- Blender, Food Processor and other Kitchen Appliances
- Hair Dryers, Curling Irons, Flat Irons
- Vacuum Cords, Small Indoor Extension Cords, Corded Power Tools, and so much more!
Keep Organized on the Go:
- Keep cords from tangling in your backpack, bag, purse, and during travel!
Wrap-It Storage Self-Gripping Cable Ties are ideal for cable and cord management, but the uses are endless!
A Family Business
Wrap-It Storage is a family business. We stand behind the quality of all of our products. Get Untangled!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I use a lot of the rolled Velcro in ½ and ¾ inch widths, and it’s great for cable management, but when you’re trying to untangle and organize cables, it’s difficult to use scissors to cut it. Also, a lot of the rolls are cheaply made, very stiff, and just very messy. I guess when they are cutting the bigger sheets of velcro, they don’t have any method of sucking out the little bits that “shed”.
On the other hand, these rolls are much more pliable. I can wrap them around smaller bundles more neatly. I was worried, seeing how they are perforated, that they would fall apart on their own, but I haven’t had that happen yet. It takes a little directed effort to tear, somewhat like tearing good quality silver duct tape. Time will tell, but I haven't had anything fall apart. I zip-tie the rolls to my bags so I can get to it easily. The plastic shell keeps it from getting choked up with debris.
One thing to clarify. I was confused by what seemed to be a spot of rubber cement on the underside of the “lip” of the container. Then I realized there was a small plastic piece of hook material glued there to stick the end of the roll to, making it easier to find the next time. Great idea, but poor execution as they should have used actual glue rather than whatever it is they did. On every roll, the piece of plastic came up when I pulled the tape off. However, since it has no effect on the quality of the product itself, I don’t deduct any points.
While the rolls don’t look that big, I’ve been using it and haven’t gotten through my first roll, so there’s more there than meets the eye. It would be great if they could get the price down to about $2-$3/roll, but for me at least, it’s worth it, and I will buy more when this runs out. Another suggestion is to offer more colors. It would make my cable management even easier.
Reviewed in the United States on 9 March 2020