Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$7.99 delivery
XClear Wireless Earbuds with Immersive Sounds True 5.0 Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones with Charging Case/Quick-Pairing Stereo Calls/Built-in Microphones/IPX5 Sweatproof/Pumping Bass for Sports Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY - Enjoy the world of music, calls, videos, and more with premium sound quality. Experience seamless sounds and crystal clear calls via a high quality Bluetooth 5.0 system. Listen, laugh, and talk with high quality sounds.
- FAST PAIRING - Worry-free, fast, and easy pairing just by opening up the charging case. Bright LED lights will signal pairing process and connect quickly via smartphone Bluetooth. Pair quickly and effortlessly to start enjoying faster.
- COMPACT CHARGING CASE - Portable charging case can be taken to the gym, school, or office. With up to 5 hrs. max play time on a single charge and 14 hrs. max with the charging case, you can now listen even longer. A Digital LED Battery Indicator will provide a helpful reminder of when to charge the XClear Earbuds.
- COMFORTABLE FIT - Simplistic yet stylish design offers overall comfort for users. A sleek design provides a snug and secure fit for the majority of ears. A sense of comfort and security during daily use.
- WARRANTY - XClear is proud to offer all customers a 1-Year Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
#1 Best Stereo Sound In-ear True Wireless Earbuds Welcome to a new way to experience music, calls, movies, and more. XClear Wireless Earbuds are powered via Bluetooth 5. 0 technology and offer premium sound quality and seamless calls. A quick and fast pairing process lets you enjoy earbuds faster. A portable charging case can be taken anywhere and offers up to 5 hrs. max play time on one charge and 14 hrs. with the charging case. An overall comfortable fit will feel snug and secure in most ears. Experience XClear now. HIGH QUALITY SOUND Music, calls, movies, and more will sound crystal clear by being powered via Bluetooth 5. 0 technology. QUICK PAIRING Stress-free, fast, and simple pairing process allows users to experience earbuds faster straight out of the case. SNUG FIT Stylish and sleek design separates you from the rest. A comfortable design fits the majority of ears. User Notes - Comes with USB to Type C Cord to recharge the charging case & the earbuds. - To Pair the XClear earbuds, search for Bluetooth device " XClear X1 " - CLOSE the charging case with the earbuds inside in order to disconnect them from Stereo or Single Ear Mode. - CLOSE the charging case in order to charge the earbuds. - Perform a factory reset when you encounter: 1. sound only emits from one earbuds, or 2. other improper synching issues. - To turn off earbuds, press and hold MFB buttons for 3-4 seconds. To perform a reset, press and hold MFB buttons for 10-15 seconds.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
-Noise Cancelling: These have noise cancelling which is a plus for me at the gym. This helps block some of the gym noises coming from machines and other people.
- Charging Case: The feel of the case and buds is nice, does not feel cheap at all. The case has a nice battery indicator that i thought was awesome! Not even apple does that. The indicator gives you a clear indicator of how much juice you have left (on the case). The charging case uses a USB-C for charging. The cable is included although it is super duper short. No power adapter is included but you can use your cell phone adapter.
- Battery Life: for me these have worked perfectly. I use these for the gym and was able to finish my 1hr workouts without having to charge.
- Pairing: was a breeze. Connected them in less than 1 minute (iPhone 11). Also after the initial pair, anytime you lift the buds from the case, by the time you put them in your ear, the buds have already paired with your phone.
- Sound Quality: not as clean/clear as apple. These sound really good! Great bass, but the mids and highs felt a little short for my taste. Nonetheless, not a cheap audio experience; however, audiophiles these will probably not make the cut.
- Buds Controls: the buds are comfortable and stay in place. They also have touch sensors and you can use this to tap to control play/pause music, skip/replay songs. During calls you also use this to hangup. I found this feature useful, although they are very sensitive, if you adjust the buds in your ear you may accidentally hangup or skip to the next track.
- Phone Calls: sound is clear on both sides. Compared to AirPods, my caller was not able to notice a significant difference on their side. On my side, things sounded good. If compared with apple, volume was a tad lower, but the quality was still really good.
Several songs I hear from Disney with vocals, the voice all stands out especially the male voices. I can hear every words clearly in vocal songs; I also found out that once you turn up the volume, you can enjoy the music. The power output doesn't seem to be much, but I think that's how they manage to have over 28 hours out of one ear of listening.
Even though the strength of this headset is not to cover the whole spectrum of sound, but calling in a noisy environment is great! I think it's due to the dual mic on each headset. The receiver of the call can hear every words I said even in a noisy environment. When I speak in a quieter place, the voice quality is even better.
For me, having a headset for making a clear voice call is important. This device is made perfectly for that. the seals included in the package also helps to isolate outside noise. If I want all-around headset for listening to music or movie watching, I pick a bigger headset for that. For the affordable price, this device is excellent for what it's designed for. And I would use it every time when I need to make a call.
I give it 4.5/5 starts.
- Shipping estimate was 3 weeks+, item arrived less than 1 week
- more than 1/3 the price of competing products of iPhone
- it charges your headphones on the go!
- Design and quality is top-notch. The case is solid and has clean/slick styling. The lid has a magnetic snap; it lights up clear a LED charge status when open. The case keeps the earbuds snug, no rattles.
- I like how it turns on the earbuds as soon as you open the case... shortens time to sync from open to ear.
- Super lightweight and comfortable
- Sound quality is great, however, the bass could put out a little more oomph. Given the size of this product, it would be hard without increasing weight and size.
- This might be just me getting used to it, but the buttons are really touch-sensitive. I kept turning them on while handling them... luckily just putting them in the case and the closing lid will turn them off for you. I am used to hard push buttons on all my other products, so it is probably just a learning curve.
Overall after adjusting to this product and its features, there really isn't anything that I don't like about it.