XFUNY(TM) 5 Pair/10 PCS Replacement Silicone Analog Controller Joystick Thumb Stick Grips Caps Cover for PS4 PS3 PS2 Xbox One/360 Game Controller
|Price:||+ S$7.21 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Silicone thumb stick grip cap cover for PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One Game Controllers.
- Easy to install - just turn the caps inside-out and then pop over the sticks.
- Enhance your gaming experience with these simple concave grip add-ons.
- Made from high quality silicon, comfortable and durable; Accurate and sensitive design, enable you perfect playing experience.
- Package include: 10PCS silicone controllers thumb stick.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
5 Pair/10 PCS Analog Controller Thumb Stick Grips Cap Cover For PlayStation 4 PS4 PS3 PS2 Xbox One/360 Game Controllers Accessories Replacement Parts.
Replace your worn out or broken PS4/PS3/PS2 Xbox One/360 game controller cap.
Protect your PS4/PS3/PS2 Xbox One/360 game controller joystick against dust and dirt.
Easy to replace in seconds.
1. Fully compatible with PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox one Controllers.
2. High quality rubber material.
3. Easy to install no wires needed.
4. Designed to replace your damaged, broken, cracked improper or non-function ones.
5. Replacement Repair Parts Controller Analog Stick Cap for the device Specifications.
6. Keep your for device against dust efficiently.
7. Change the old or useless keys, making the keys more handsome.
8. These thumbstick grips are must for any gamer to ensure your thumbs do not slip during gameplay.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Flip the inside out so the sides are curled up over the top.
2. Push the silicone grip on to the center of the control stick and hold it in place with one finger.
3. Slip the sides back right-side-out and work them under the control stick.
4. Twist the silicone cover until the paw is facing the right direction.
As for the quality, they are good, especially considering how cheap they are. One of the blue grips had a chip off of one of the toe pads, but other than that they are nice. They don't add a whole lot of grip to control stick as there isn't any texture to them, but as an ornament they are really cute. The paw pads are raised slightly above the rest of the grip. The silicone has quite a bit of stretch to it, as I managed to get two pairs of the grips around the PS2's Dualshock control sticks which are really big.
Overall, I am happy and have since stuck the rest of these on other controllers throughout the house. :-P
Tends to rotate around on the thumb pad. They're cute but not very practical or low-profile. Got my thumbstick stuck on the rim a few times if I pressed it downwards.
Overall it's cute but not really good for most controllers, it seems. Maybe good for an xbox 360 controller? They're pretty hard to grip and are thick.