|Material Type(s)||Plastic, Cotton|
|Mfg Recommended age||5 year and up|
|Package dimensions||25.65 x 25.15 x 8.38 cm; 544 Grams|
XONOR Halloween Severed Hands Feet Set Scary Bloody Broken Body Parts Halloween Props Decorations, 4 Pieces(Feet & Hands) (Black)
|Price:||+ S$16.44 Delivery|
- Material: soft plastic & filled by PP Cotton; color, black.
- Foot: length 21cm/8.3", height 14cm/5.5", width 8cm/3.1" Hand: length 21cm/8.3", width 9cm/3.5"
- Realistic looking,Perfect for any Halloween props decorations,haunted houses,stage props, magic tricks, April Fool props and more.
- It provide you a good choice to play joke with your friends,or be placed anywhere to scare someone.
- Package include: 2x bloody hands, 2x bloody feet
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Severed body parts provide you a good choice to play joke with your friends.
- It is perfect for halloween props, bar decorations, haunted house decorations, spoof Tricks, very realistic, make a lot of fun.
- The severed hands feet are realistically styled and painted looking.
- It is realistically sized and proportioned, It can be placed anywhere to scare someone.
- Suit for: Party, Halloween, April Fool's Day,Stage performance,Props,and so on.
- Please Allow some aberration because of different display.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 9 August 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 2 October 2018
They are clearly plastic props. Not at all realistic but that is best. Our lepor colony is scary enough without adding too much realistic nasty. We are a funny group with lots of leprosy puns. The props worked well once we rolled them in dirt and mud and wrapped them in gauze.