|Model Name||Redmi Note 8 Pro|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||128|
|Digital Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Special Features||Touchscreen, Dual SIM, Camera, Fingerprint Sensor, Smartphone|
|Mounting Hardware||1 x Redmi Note 8 Pro, 1 x Power adapter, 1 x Simple protective cover, 1 x USB Type-C cable, 1 x SIM eject tool, 1 x User guide, 1 x Warranty card|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||6.39 Inches|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||64 MP|
|Supported Audio Format||MP4, MP3, AAC, APE, FLAC|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Connector Type||Wi-Fi Built In, Bluetooth, USB|
|Device interface - primary||Touchscreen|
|Item model number||M1906G7G|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 7.8 x 15.4 cm; 200 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$10.90 delivery
Xiaomi M1906G7G Redmi Note 8 Pro Dual SIM Smartphone, 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, 6.53", White
|You Save:||S$65.86 (19%)|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Gaming processor with LiquidCool technology
- 6.53 Inch FHD Dot Drop display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front and rear
- 64MP Quad camera
- 4500mAh High-capacity battery
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Redmi Note 8 Pro is a highly sought after smartphone. It has a big-display which measures 6.53-inches and a water drop notch that houses the selfie camera. The display also has support for HDR. The Redmi Note 8 pro also has an IR Blaster at the top which can be used to control other IR-based appliances. The Redmi Note 8 Pro is powered by the MediaTek Helio G90T which is a gaming processor. It is very capable and can play most gaming title out there on the play store. There are three variants of the Redmi Note 8 Pro, 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage and 8GB RAM with 128GB storage. It uses UFS 2.1 for storage and has a dedicated card slot for storage expansion. Xiaomi ships the Redmi Note 8 Pro with MIUI 10 running on top of Android 9 Pie. It comes preinstalled with a few apps which are capable of generating spammy notifications. Xiaomi has also bundled an 18W charger with the device. The Redmi Note 8 Pro packs a triple camera setup at the back and clicks some good shots in different lighting conditions. We found low-light video performance to be sub-par.
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Bands B12, B17, B34, B39, and B41 are missing.
Also, you will need to reboot your phone if you wanna switch from HSPA+, 3.5G/ 4G to real LTE. This phone doesn't switch to LTE automatically.
1) screen goes all white some time during the call.
2) no call recording available
3) Return is not free. seller is not returning full amount and asking to deduct some amount as restocking fees
4) Finger print is not good
5) front camera needs improvement
2) The smartphone is GREAT if you do not need to connect to the internet with a data plan. For example: if you want to connect using only your home/office WiFi, it's perfect. If you want to connect with your data plan from your carrier, it will only connect via GSM/EDGE with a speeds below 2G. I have spent over 30 hours trying to fix this problem until I checked the model number and found that it was not the global version. For Advanced Users: I also tried to edit the bands in developer mode, changing to LTE only and many others, I edited the APNs, I reset all configurations many times... a lot of work for nothing. LTE Discovery App was showing me an active and full LTE connection in my area for my provider (metro by t-mobile) but phone could not connect to it, only EDGE works. If you think about try to change the ROM doesn't works. You can search about a lot of issues with this NO GLOBAL VERSION on YouTube or Internet. A disaster, so sadly I have returned it.
3) REMEMBER: To connect with a new smartphone to your provider using your current SIM card, and that you can call, send messages or connect to the internet in any way, you need to contact with your carrier and provide them with the IMEI number of this phone (it comes in the box label). If you test previously your IMEI with their web applications, it will give you an error because these web tools usually only test the IMEI code from the cellphones they sell. The previous step to use your SIM with this terminal is calling from another phone, verfy your personal information and account, and finally they can make the change manually for you.
That's all. Stay save and Good luck everybody!