|Item weight||1.7 Pounds|
|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Xtreme Comforts Memory Foam Back Support Cushion - Designed for Back Pain Relief - Lumbar Pillow with Premium Adjustable Strap - Hypoallergenic Ventilative Mesh - Alleviates Lower Back Pain
|Price:||+ S$38.56 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- BACK PAIN RELIEF - Ergonomically Designed Contour to help provide Back Support and Pain Relief, Healthy Spinal Alignment, Reduce pressure points, Improve Blood Circulation and Improve Your Posture. - If you have back pain from Pregnancy, Bulging & Herniated Discs, Sciatica, Arthritis, Scoliosis and other conditions, THIS BACK PILLOW REST - BACK SUPPORT CUSHION IS FOR YOU - Experience extreme comfort
- COMES WITH PROTECTIVE CARRY BAG - TAKE IT ANYWHERE - Perfect back support for office chair if you spend long hours a day sitting, Couch, Recliner, Patio, Sofa or Computer Desk. Essential for Rocking Chairs for the elderly or in the nursery rocking those babies to sleep! PERFECT FOR ANY SEAT.
- BEST CAR ACCESSORY for Driving & Traveling in Cars, Trucks, Trains and Airplane. - Helpful for those confined to wheelchairs. - This Premium back pillow will provides lower lumbar support for car & upper back support to help eliminate back pain while giving you everlasting comfort.
- PREMIUM QUALITY AND FEATURES - DELUXE BODY ACTIVE THERAPEUTIC 100% PURE MEMORY FOAM conforms to your body for perfect support --- HYPOALLERGENIC BAMBOO Zippered Removable Cover is MACHINE WASHABLE & breathable to KEEP YOU COOLER - no sweaty backs! --- Dual 4 POINT ADJUSTABLE ELASTIC STRAP keeps cushion in proper place and fits all chairs..
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE- Give yourself or another the best gift of comfort. If anything goes wrong, Xtreme Comforts has your back!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DISCOVER THE COMFORT THAT LIES HIDDEN IN THIS SPECIAL LUMBAR PILLOW
DON'T LET LOWER BACK PAIN "LAY YOU UP”
- Designed and constructed with your comfort in mind. Special Memory Foam contours to your back but won't flatten out. Maintains shape and support.
- Lightweight cushion allows for easy travel. Adjustable straps designed to fit any chair. Travel in comfort.
- Highest Quality Material - High quality 100% Bamboo Material and Deluxe Premium Memory Foam combines for a great look and feel.
- This is the Lower Back Pain Product that you have been searching for.
We have a no hassle 100% guarantee refund policy. If you use this and do not love it, simply return it for a full refund.You have nothing to lose. Consider picking up an extra one for work or as a thoughtful gift.
Click on the "Add to Cart" Button and order your Low Back Pain Reliever Lumbar Support Cushion today. You will feel better knowing that relief is on its way. The only thing you have to lose is that pesky back pain.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The first cushion I bought (and I'm still using) is a wedge shaped cushion to sit on. My seat is slanted oddly so the front of the seat is higher than the back of the seat which irritates my back ... I wanted it to be more even so the wedge cushion made by Clever Yellow works well enough, and is available on Amazon.
The second is this cushion to support my lumbar region. I like it because it has a convex (rather than concave) shape... most lumbar support cushions seem to be concave and that tends to bother my back. This cushion was one of the only convex cushions I could find and I love it!! When I first sat back on it I felt the relief up my spine/back and felt like I was entering a transcendent state. It really was that helpful to me. I also like it because it's taller than most, just the right amount of firmness for me, very thick, has a removable cover, and really supports the length of my back (taller cushion than most).
I tried this cushion on a variety of different couches and chairs in addition to my car seat and it worked well on most of them. It was only a bit too thick on one, for me ... a traditional, rolling office chair. It felt like I was falling off the chair a bit because of it at first, although I adjusted it and it was ok. I don't tend to need a cushion on that chair anyway because it offers adequate lumbar support. It *is* a thick pillow. So that is something to consider when purchasing. It pushes me forward a bit in my car seat, which I actually like (I just put my seat back), but that may be an issue for some people. To me, because it is thick, it is also firm. I can sink back and still feel very supported. The cushion doesn't get flattened out like some.
I also tried another lumbar cushion by NurtureSoft but it was more concave shaped than I thought it would be from the pictures and it was not as thick or as firm. It didn't work out for me but it got very good reviews so it may work better for you! It was roughly the same dimensions of this one I think, but rather than being taller (vertically), it's wider (horizontally). I wanted and needed more support up the length of my spine. Someone else might want/need more support on the sides. That could help determine which one you choose. Plus your height/torso length! So it may take a little trial and error to find the right one. Luckily, the Xtreme Comforts cushion was my first choice and ended up being my favorite! :)
Some other things that have helped my back, that might help you too ...
* The book Freedom from Pain by Peter Levine. I can't write much about this one yet, as I just received it today, but I'm looking forward to reading it. I've been doing Trauma/Tension Release Exercises (TRE) multiple times a day and they have really really helped me (along with gradually increasing the distance of my walks), so I'm optimistic about learning about other exercises in the book!
* Also planning on buying insoles and new shoes, as well as do Network Spinal Analysis at the chiropractor (a very gentle approach ... traditional chiropractor tends to trigger my body and make the bracing worse). I'm hoping the chiropractor might be able to suggest insoles/shoes and posture-correction apparel as well.
A month ago I was unable to move because of my back pain. It's gotten much better and I have Faith it will continue to do so! Grateful for these supportive products to help me function better along the way!! If you're reading this and in pain you're in my heart and prayers. Hope you feel better soon!!! :)