|Mounting Hardware||Sound bar, Warranty card, Manual, Remote|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Speakers Nominal Output Power||60 Watts|
|Spearkers Maximum Output Power||120 Watts|
|Speaker Amplification Type||Active|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth, Auxillary, HDMI|
|Item model number||YAS-108|
|Product Dimensions||13.21 x 88.9 x 5.59 cm|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Yamaha YAS-108 Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers & Bluetooth
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound bar
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity. Bluetooth maximum communication Range 33 feet; (without obstructions)
- DTS Virtual: X Virtual 3D surround sound; Standby Power Consumption 0.4 W (HDMI CEC standby off), 1.2 W (HDMI CEC standby on)
- Bluetooth streaming that allows easy switching between 2 devices
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or aux connection
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Complement your TV with theater-quality sound from your favorite movies, music, and games. This ultra-slim sound bar fits discreetly in front of your TV or on a shelf, or can be rotated for a low-profile wall mount. Setup is a breeze with a simple connection to your TV while Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from your mobile devices and Bluetooth-capable Alexa devices.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Best sound setting to me.
Step 1- use the digital optical conection! ( Hdmi Arc doesnt work well. It is frustrating and truly unnecessary. Only negative of the soundbar listed capabilities)
2. Check your cable box audio setting. Will be different for all cable/satellite/Roku etc. Look to make sure it is on dolby surround setting. Not stereo. Trust me this makes a difference!
3. Check your TV's audio setting. Should be two options, stereo and surround/dolby. Make sure it is on surround.
4.If you go full bass extension, max sub woofer, and 3d on. It will sound awful!.
5. Do the following. Bass ext off!. 3d on. Sub level at 3 or middle. Clear voice on. This is the best for clearest treble, with crisp voice,and bass loudest as can be without any distortion that you can notice.
6. For your preference select just surround button( not 3d surround) and stereo. Noticable differences.
7 If you turn up the bass to highest possible setting, plus bass exention on 3d you will get a decent amount of power fading. The excess bass drawing to much power from the amp. Soundbar does not power fade when bass settings are lower. Just understand 3 inch woofer not 15" lol. Good bass for size.
8. Understand how to balance the bass on this and that it is a sound bar. You will be very happy!
9. My dad who is 64, just bought a 58 hdr tv wanted good sound, easy to use, and in a small size. This is it. He is so happy. Buy this. It is a great value for the performance!!
The bass is surprisingly powerful for it's size. Trebel is great. Not amazing but great. 3D Surround is probably something I'll keep on till this sound bar dies. Bass extension takes it to another level.
Comes with 1 HDMI in and 1 HDMI out. I was upset but, if your TV has ARC, then it'll just grab audio from your TV's HDMI ports. So, don't bother getting upset honestly. Bluetooth is great, can overlap over other things that's playing via ARC, HDMI, etc. Audio via Bluetooth is compressed so it's best to play it using something connected to it (ex: Smart TV, Game console, PC).
If you live an apartment, Don't buy an external sub unless your place is bricked. The built-in subs are already powerful! (With bass extension on)
I've tried the app. It's simple to use. Does the job. Just wish the app had better UI.
Pros: Powerful bass, great overall sound, 3D Surround sound, 6 speakers (2 tweeters, 2 woofers, and 2 subwoofers) built-in for it's price, Remote is great, No distortion at loud volumes.
Cons: DTS Virtual:X.... It's horrible. It's supposed to simulate sound coming from the ceiling. Although it kinnnnnda do..... It really makes the sound really bad. You'll know when it's on when you see the surround LED blue.
You won't be disappointed when you buy it trust me. Yes, I'm an audiophile. No, this doesn't sound mind-blowing. But, for it's price, it's definitely worth it!
Edit as of May 4th, 2019: So far so good everything still works great. Watching movies on this thing is perfect.
Note: to get the soundbar to work on a Samsung TV with ARC, please connect the HDMI out port to the soundbar first. Then connect the other end of the HDMI to the TV. It should word.