Yes4All Vinyl Coated Kettlebell Weights Set – Great for Full Body Workout and Strength Training – Vinyl Kettlebell 10 lbs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- HIGH-QUALITY CAST IRON WITH VINYL COATED FINISH: Durable cast iron encased with color-coded vinyl to prevent corrosion, increase durability, reduce noise, protect flooring & enhance appearance
- WIDE, SMOOTH HANDLE: Smooth, high-quality slightly textured handle provides a comfortable & secure grip for high reps, makes chalk unnecessary for both men & women
- FLAT BOTTOM FOR STABILITY: Enable upright storage, ideal for renegade rows, handstands, mounted pistol squats & other exercises requiring a kettlebell with a flat bottom
- IDEAL FOR ANY AGE OR GENDER: The wide range of weights is ideal for anyone wanting to improve fitness. Used for swings, deadlifts, squats, get-ups & snatches to work out many muscle groups and body parts including biceps, shoulders, legs, & more
- 1 YEAR WARR – 60 DAY RETURN: Our PVC Kettlebells stand up to 1 YEAR warr or if you think it’s not for you, contact us and receive your money back within 60 days of purchase
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Swing away pain with Yes4All kettlebell- let's swing in more power and energy. Benefits: ease the lower back pain. Total body cardio workout, burn fat and effective toning. Works great for your stabilizing muscles - for active recovery. Build your strength, stability and power. Improve movement, agility and speed. Shiny vinyl coating. Encased nice shiny vinyl coating for an appealing look and floor -damage prevent. Why solid steel handle? No vinyl coating handle can cause too much unnecessary stickiness that can disturb your practice. The vinyl kettlebells are manufactured with solid steel handle to give you the best experience while practicing. It features smooth surface that won't hurt or irritate your hands. Vinyl kettlebells with flat bottom our kettlebells features flat bottom which helps to do renegade rows and other exercises requiring a kettlebell with a flat bottom. For any fitness levels: ideal tool for both individual and group training. Available in different sets for your preference.
Build Ultimate Strength, Power, And Endurance
Achieve your fitness goals with Yes4All Vinyl Kettlebells:
- Enhance strength, stamina and coordination
- Increase lung and heart capacity
- Prevent cardiovascular diseases, heart attack or strokes
- Work out total body, burn fat and tone all lean muscles
- Activate your core & stabilizing muscles - for active recovery
- Improve movement, agility and speed
Premium Powder Coated Cast Iron
Constructed of solid cast iron with no welds, weak spots, or seams. Vinyl coated cover protects the floor, reduces noises and also provides heavy-duty protection for each kettlebell. Great to use indoor & outdoor, even under harsh condition.
Wide Easy-to-grip Handle
Smooth, high-quality slightly textured handle provides a comfortable & firm, secure grip for high reps for both men & women training. Each kettlebell is thoroughly checked before leaving the factory & delivery to ensure the best quality products.
Flat Bottom For Various Exercises
Perfect for commercial & home gyms as the kettlebells enable upright storage. Flat bottom for stability, ideal for pushups, renegade rows, handstands, mounted pistol squats & other exercises requiring a kettlebell with a flat bottom.
Select Your Right Weights
Kettlebells are sold individually and are available in 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 lbs, allowing you to select the right weight for your workout or fitness level.
|Vinyl Kettlebells||Cast Iron Kettlebells||Competition Kettlebells|
|Solid Cast Iron Construction||✓||✓||✓|
|Features||Wide Textured Handle - Vinyl Coated Finish - Easy on floor, noise resistant||Wide Textured Handle - Black Paint Finish - Flat Bottom||Wide Textured Handle - Powder Coated Finish - Color Coded|
|Available||Single & Combo||Single & Combo||Single|
|Weight Options||5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 lbs||5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80 lbs||9,13,18, 26, 35, 44, 53, 71, 88 lbs|
|Use||Perfect for individual & group training.||Used for swings, deadlifts, squats, lifting, get-ups & snatches.||Great for personal usage and for high repetition.|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought two: one can stand on its own but no real pressure can be placed on it with it rolling; the other can barely stand at all.
Aside from that, they seem to be solid and are fine for regular lifting/swinging exercises. Some reviewers said theirs arrived with broken covering; mine came fine, double-boxed and well packaged.
The handles were a little on the large side, but that's compared to ones I saw I'm guessing it just differs among brands. I'm a 6'2'' guy who buys large to (preferably) extra large gloves, if that helps.
They were less expensive than many others on Amazon, and only slightly more than the cheapest. So I'm guessing you get what you pay for. I just saw them in the store, was curious, and got the two 20-pounders. I think if I was going to seriously pursue the whole kettle bell experience then I would want a better set.
I might outgrow this at some point, but good for now.