Yoku's Island Express - PlayStation 4 Edition
|Price:||+ S$7.65 Delivery|
- OPEN-WORLD PINBALL ADVENTURE: Coupled with its unique pinball platforming play style, Yoku' s Island Express offers non-linear gameplay that gives you the freedom to choose your own path.
- WELCOME TO MOKUMANA ISLAND: Seamlessly Explore multiple regions of the island, including tropical beaches, lush jungles, snowy mountains, mysterious caves, and steamy hot springs!
- UNLOCK THE MYSTERIES OF THE FRUIT ALTAR: Collect tasty tropical fruits to purchase amazing new abilities! Vacuum explosive slugs and wake up sleepy villagers with the Noisemaker!
- Captivating story: meet a cast of unforgettable characters across multiple Storylines - whilst uncovering the islands deepest secrets. and maybe rebuild the post Office too!
- EPIC BOSS BATTLES: Get ready to take on giant bosses using Yoku' s trusty ball to 'deliver' the final blow.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Meet Yoku, the pint-sized postman protagonist of Yoku' s Island Express! Use a unique blend of pinball mechanics, platforming and open world exploration to unlock the secrets of Mokumana Island, help the locals, awaken ancient deities and much more in this amazing new tropical adventure!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The soundtrack overall is really great and game play is fun and not overly annoying!
I suck at timing so grappling is my nemesis, thankfully it doesn't center heavily on this.
I love the colors and environments, they are just simply beautiful!
The game mechanics work really well and are challenging in a fun easy way. I suck at games and I haven't died or failed yet so 5 star to me!
NOTE: on difficult parts there is usually a checkpoint flower and loved the start i could start from there using restart from checkpoint. There are a couple grappling sections or areas with chest that take repeated tries.
Besides grappling which is really not a big deal lol I totally love this game and it's great for young and old!!