- Free ang pow with min. S$40 spend on eligible items shipped and sold by Amazon SG Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Yookidoo Submarine Spray Station
- A battery operated submarine with a water circulation pumping system that draws water from the tub and recycles a safe stream of water without wasting water from the tap.
- Water magically streams through the diver shower head especially designed for easy grip and activation by small hands.
- Direct water flow into the water activity center to generate a chain reaction of surprising magical water effects in the bath tub!
Prime members enjoy FREE International Delivery with no minimum spend on items from Amazon US. Learn more
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Baby bath toys are a great way to encourage learning and fun in the tub. This Submarine Spray Station is the perfect bath time toy for your little one! Yookidoo’s new bath toy encourages independent play and exploration, while teaching young children complex forms of cause and effect. Make bath time fun for your baby with this spray station, as they simultaneously improve their fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and problem solving skills. The Submarine Spray Station can also be used to wash your baby or toddler by maintaining a sustainable environment through recycling water at a constant temperature. About Yookidoo: Yookidoo's credo, Celebrating Discovery, is more than just a promise to you and your baby. It's the very essence of their approach to innovation in creating developmental toys that encourage your baby or toddler's personal developmental breakthrough. Conceived by the internationally renowned baby toys' team of Golos-Weisman Design, Yookidoo's exclusive products possesses a unique design language founded on extensive and ongoing observation of babies and infants and an in-depth understanding of their unique world. It's a world filled with stimulating challenges that babies encounter and Yookidoo tries to filter it through their perspective. More than toys, they are a path to awaken a child's sense of delight, wonder and accomplishment at learning to process the world.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Here’s our personal experience with function and playability:
* Very sturdy construction. Nothing was misaligned or wobbly. All screws tightly secured, and even the hose was so well installed (and comprised of rigid yet flexible materials) you can tell by observation alone that it’s going to last a while.
* Reliable function! As stated above, the water flow and all the moving parts of the wall-mounted unit have functioned perfectly, even with whacking and throwing! The batteries haven’t been replaced yet, though the power is waning, but I think any toy that is used nightly and lasts for a month or more is pretty impressive!
* As colorful as the description states. The lighting in the video is a little murky due to our soft white bulbs and I didn’t want to add any filters, but wanted to reassure that it IS brightly colored. Consistent with what I’ve seen in pics on other reviews.
* The impression right out of the box was a little disconcerting. It came wrapped in a plastic bag instead of having an integrated cover...maybe that’s the way they all are? It was also much smaller than I anticipated but I didn’t see measurements anywhere on post.
* Initial use was an absolute blast! They were entranced by it! Then the fighting ensued and made me wish I’d gotten 2.
* Subsequent uses were still engaging, and they’ve branched out into devising ways to create irritation using the molded lines and outcroppings in the tub. Whales get their baths, tea is served via sprayer on manual setting, and we’ve only had one incident where they thought the bath rug needed to be “watered” - it’s lime green and shaggy, bonus points for creativity!
There aren’t many “power” toys out there for small hands, so I love that this toy promotes independence along with rule-following (“Keep that thing in the tub!”) and creativity. I’m sure they will grow out of it by the time it dies but I would purchase for a friend and recommend it for every baby/toddler home!
**Please note, despite daily emails asking for reviews, I did NOT receive this at a discount (paid the full $30+) and didn’t even receive an email from company asking how things were. No bias here.**
Gave it two stars for breaking on us after only using it for a couple of baths. Only had this since 18may, today is 1jun. It's actually been broke for days, I'm just getting around to performing the autopsy. Had to stop because of irreparable parts, and to write this review.
My son doesn't play with it now since the handle is inoperable. So, it's just another colorful toy that will doesn't get used.. such a shame.
ETA: I took away a star as it stopped working. The spray was barely coming out so I replaced the batteries, and it worked great again. At least for one bath. Then it totally stopped working. I'm irritated to have to spend $30 for another one, and going to put in on a wishlist instead.
ETA: I took away 2 more stars. I bought another one, and it also stopped working. Of course it was after the 3 mo warranty, so I'm out another $30. I will NOT be buying another one, or putting it on an Amazon wishlist. I am actually pretty angry about this. Paying $60 a year for to keep one bath toy in rotation is freakin' ridiculous. Yookidoo you have lost one customer forever. At least on battery operated bath toys.
UPDATE: It's September 2016 and the sprayer on this thing has finally broken. I wish it had lasted a bit longer, but we did get a lot of use out of this thing during the year and a half that it lasted. Both of my kids enjoyed playing with it.