Yookidoo Spin 'N' Sort Spout Pro
- A battery operated bath spout that easily attaches and draws water from the tub creating an endless stream without wasting water or worrying about hot water burns from the tap.
- Supports STEM by introducing children to sorting, constructing and putting physics into play with spinning gear movement.
- Boosts fine motor skills and hand eye coordination while promoting reasoning and problem solving as children create moving experiments with spinning, colorful action.
- 3 interchangeable, brightly colored bath cups work with spout to create different water effects for spraying, straining, and floating fun.
- More than 10 different water activities engage little ones in learning while playing in the tub! Easy for kids to operate. Specially designed for small hands. Swiveling arm holds the bath cups - for playing, stacking and storage.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Sort, spin, fill & pour. A enhanced water activity center based on the world's best selling spout.
Spin N Sort Spout Pro
- More than 10 different water activities engage little ones in learning while playing in the tub!
- Easy for kids to operate. Specially designed for small hands.
- Swiveling arm holds the bath cups - for playing, stacking and storage.
- Supports STEM by introducing children to sorting, constructing and putting physics into play.
Demonstrate the different water effects of each cup. Discover how missing shapes effect the spinning process. Encourage your baby to swap and change the cups and discover the different water effects. Experiment with each of the cups when held by baby or when placed in cup holder.
A enhanced water activity centre based on the world’s best spout. Show your child how to activate the water flow by pressing the goggled face. This will create an endless safe stream of water without affecting bathtub water level or temperature. Teach your child how turn water flow on and off by himself, teaching him cause and effect.
Let your baby enjoy the endless stream of water! Experience the steady flow of water on his hands or fill and pour water from the cup, exploring the concept of full versus empty. Check out the crazy finger sprinkler for cool water squirts too! Teach baby to recognize colours and shapes. Develop baby’s cognitive and eye-hand coordination ability by fitting the 3 different coloured shapes onto the spinning sorter. Talk about shapes and colours. Create water experiments with the colourful spinning action of the spinning gear. Talk about the gear and how it works.
Supports STEM by introducing children to sorting, constructing and putting physics into play with spinning gear movement.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In all honesty, I wanted to love this toy much more than I do... I LOVE the idea of this toy much more than my love for the actual toy. It was so much fun to set up for my boy (3), but didn't take long for the motor to run out. At the time of this review, we had this toy for about 6 months. My son played with it in the tub about every other day until it stopped pumping water right around month 4 (you can hear the pump turn on... just doesn't actually pump water). Now he just uses the cups to play with other toys... and sometimes flings water out of while in the tub to make me wonder if he found a pet whale... and I randomly find the other sprocket pieces in our laundry - but at least he still has fun with it. He loved it while it worked... I just would have liked to see it work for longer.
I thought the motor wore out.
I thought it was just draining batteries towards the end, but I realize it was just intermittently working.
After reading fix it reviews, it only needed to take the strainer part off with a mini screwdriver and remove one of my hairs that was would around the metal center bearing. I used sharp scissors and a tweezer to unwind it.
It works like me again!!
For the price, it was so satisfying to get it working again!!