|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Profile||Door Mount|
|Item model number||YN0018|
|Product Dimensions||5.84 x 5.84 x 5.84 cm; 331 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$1.99 delivery
+ S$10.00 delivery
Youngneer 100 LBS Magnetic Hooks Heavy Duty for Hanging BBQ Grill Tools Pot Holders Neodymium Refrigerator Magnet Hanger Hook Swivel Swing for Locker Kitchen Classroom Cruise Cabins
Enhance your purchase
- 【Heavy Duty & Durable】- Our swivel swing magnetic hooks made of neodymium as most magnetic Rare Earth compound could keep solid hanging for your objects.
- 【Mufti-functional Rotating Design】- This long hook arm moves 180 degrees up and down on its base for maximum flexibility and functionality in hanging.
- 【Hanging Capacity】- These magnetic hooks heavy duty are able to sustain maximum weight up to 100 lbs on vertical hanging and support 33lbs on horizontal hanging.
- 【Easy Installation & Reusable】- these magnet tool hooks could be placed on any metal surface. No drilling of holes, No sticky residue, No bolt or screws
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
● Shape: Hook
● Grade: N52
● Color: Black
● Material: Neodymium magnet and steel
● Vertical Pull Strength: 100LB
● Horizontal pull strength: 33LB
● Diameter:1.3 inches;Length:2.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Learn from my painful mistake: Leave them pinned together with the plastic spacer as packaged until you just ready to mount them. Only carry one at a time otherwise. Don't try to put them back together and don't let them get near each other. If they indeed can hold 100lbs as advertised, then two of them smack together with at least 200lbs of force. As I can sadly attest.
They came in a box with no warning labels or literature of any kind. But again, I knew better, especially given how hard they are to initially separate. But I got careless for moment.
Pretty certain they will be fine to hold up grill tools; definitely very strong magnets.
Anyway, I had the idea to get some threaded magnets and do a hook or two since it's steel, then I found these and thought it was perfect. I didn't really need 6 of them but whatever. Happy to report they worked perfectly- hanging a medium sized pouch full of hand tools is no sweat. I ended up using two for the pouch and then three others to suspend a long grabber tool from the opened lid of my tool chest...I had never figured out a good way to store that thing and this was it! Used the 6th one for some keys. The magnets are super strong and even though the hooks are wire I actually like being able to slightly open them up or close them depending on your application. Be careful with your fingers, I can see how getting skin between one and a piece of steel would result in more than just a pinch.
Reviewed in the United States on 3 December 2020