|Size||YubiKey 5C Nano|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Y-246|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$10.00 delivery
Yubico - YubiKey 5C Nano - Two Factor Authentication USB Security Key, Fits USB-C Ports - Protect Your Online Accounts with More Than a Password, FIDO Certified USB Password Key, Extra Compact Size
|Price:||(S$15.47 / kg) + S$6.96 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SECURITY KEY: Protect your online accounts against unauthorized access by using 2 factor authentication with the Yubico YubiKey 5C Nano security key. It's the world's most protective USB security key that works with more online services/apps than any other.
- FIDO: The YubiKey 5C Nano is FIDO certified and works with Google Chrome and any FIDO-compliant application on Windows, Mac OS or Linux. Secure your login and protect your Gmail, Facebook, Dropbox, Outlook, LastPass, Dashlane accounts, 1Password, and more.
- FITS USB-C PORTS: Once registered, each service will request you to insert the YubiKey PC security key into a USB-C port and tap to gain access. The extra compact size is designed to stay in the port so you can stay connected and secure anywhere.
- DURABLE AND SECURE: Extremely secure and durable, YubiKeys are tamper resistant, water resistant, and crush resistant. The YubiKey 5C Nano USB is designed to protect your online accounts from phishing and account takeovers. Proudly made in the USA.
- MULTI-PROTOCOL SUPPORT: The YubiKey USB authenticator has multi-protocol support including FIDO2, FIDO U2F, Yubico OTP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, Smart card (PIV), OpenPGP, and Challenge-Response capability to give you strong hardware-based authentication.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The YubiKey 5C Nano is the world's most protective USB security key that works with more online services and applications than any other security key. Usernames and passwords are not enough to protect your accounts. Using a Yubico security key as a form of two-factor authentication is a simple and proven method for keeping your accounts secure. Secure your login and protect hundreds of services like Gmail, Facebook, Outlook, LastPass and more. This YubiKey delivers strong 2 factor authentication via USB-C ports. For business and personal use, Yubico USB password protecting products are designed to shield your online accounts from phishing and account takeovers making it extremely difficult to gain access to your most important files, pictures, emails and financial information. This portable security key is easy to set up and requires no battery or network connectivity. The extra compact size is designed to stay in the port so you can stay connected and secure anywhere. The YubiKey 5C Nano is FIDO certified and works with Google Chrome or any FIDO-compliant apps on Windows, Mac OS or Linux. Once registered, each service simply asks you to insert and tap your Yubico USB security key during login. With YubiKey 5C Nano, you get the same asymmetric cryptography and strong security used by individuals at 9 of the top 10 technology companies. Yubico pioneered the creation of the FIDO U2F and FIDO2 authentication protocols along with Google and Microsoft. Using the YubiKey, companies have seen zero successful phishing attempts. Yubico was founded in Sweden in 2007 with the mission to make secure login easy and available for everyone. Today, the YubiKey is the industry’s #1 security key, enabling password-less, two-factor, multi-factor authentication and is proudly made in the USA and Sweden within trusted facilities under highly secure and controlled conditions.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
One irritation. I have a case on my phone and had to grind out a small part of it to allow my oversized fingers access to touch the little metal touch pad of the Yubikey nano.
It works great with Bitwarden password manager. Some of my accounts don’t yet support security keys but I figured I’d get ahead of the curve.
Works as 2FA for Amazon AWS and for my companies corporate single sign on.
I leave mine plugged in all the time. My only complaint is the touch sensor is on both the top and bottom, so it can be inadvertently pressed by ones leg when using the laptop on the couch. 99% of the time I’m working from a hard surface, so not a huge issue for me.
It is not easy to remove.
Otherwise performs as expected.
Software works reliably, just as much as any of the other Yubikey devices. Would recommend.