ZAP IT! Mini Twin Pack Bug Zapper - Rechargeable Mosquito, Fly Killer and Bug Zapper Racket - 4,000 Volt - USB Charging, Super-Bright LED Light to Zap in The Dark - Safe to Touch (Orange)
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Kill bugs instantly - a single swing of the Mini travel version of our best-selling zapper with a powerful 4, 000-Volt grid eliminates flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects. Get rid of your old fly swatter and take the modern approach!
- Ultra-fast USB charging - plug into any USB device to charge this battery operated fly swatter quickly and efficiently. With this high-powered Stinger bug zapper at the ready, swarming bugs are a thing of the past!
- Super bright LED light - zap day or night when you activate the built-in LED light on your electric bug zapper. The zap-it is your 24-hour fly Killer, mosquito Killer or bug Killer. It’s the Best bug zapper on the market!
- Safe to touch - press the activation button on your bug zapper racket, and an indicator light glows. Should you or others touch This powerful pest control tool while it’s electrified, a triple-layer safety mesh protects you.
- 100% LIFETIME REPLACEMENT ! - If you ever have issues with your Zap-It Bug Zapper, simply contact us, and we’ll rush a replacement to you FREE FOR LIFE!
Product detailsSize:Mini Twin Pack
- Package Dimensions : 42.39 x 32.51 x 4.8 cm; 1.55 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 21 January 2019
- Manufacturer : ZAP IT!
- ASIN : B07N1CF6M4
- Manufacturer reference : LL-6IQF-093Q
- Customer reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kill bugs instantly - a single swing of the Mini travel version of our best-selling zapper with a powerful 4, 000-Volt grid eliminates flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects. Get rid of your old fly swatter and take the modern approach!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So I got these little zappers, and tried them out tonight. Okay, ZAP is not an exaggeration. When a mosquito meets its maker via this little device, it does not go quietly into that good night. I actually saw the little blue electric spark as it was vanquished.
I too made a noise, it seems, because my youngest (adult) son immediately put his mask on and came outside to see what was wrong with me. He's a fit, tall young man, so he had a bird's eye view of his sturdy little mother, in a pair of long pants & flannel hooded shirt (hood up & tied to keep the bugs off) hopping about whilst flailing a strange plastic racket as high as possible to try & get the itty bitty vampires heading for the porch light.
I don't know how long he witnessed my impromptu Hobbit-rave, but I finally got another one, and he let out a startled whoop - then admitted that he'd assumed I'd slid off the edge of sanity, and was battling intruders from other dimensions that only I could see.
Meanwhile, I grabbed the second racket (twin pack FTW), and ambidextrously pursued my winged prey, potentially resembling an intoxicated air traffic controller, and cackling merrily as I went.
I don't know how this quarantine will end, or what impact the virus will have on my family when all is said and done. What I do know is that I had 30 minutes of childish joy tonight, that I was able to share with my son, in our first genuine laughs on weeks. And I zapped a few bugs.
Worth every penny.