ZIMASILK 22 Momme 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Skin,More Breathable&Smooth Silk,Both Sides Natural Silk,1 Pc Gift Box(Queen 20''x30'',Light Plum)
|Price:||+ S$9.60 Delivery|
- ✅NATURAL FABRIC:ZIMASILK silk pillowcases are made of 100% pure mulberry silk, both sides 22 monme and 600 thread count with hidden zipper design.OEKO Certified ensure the quality.
- ✅FUNCTIONAL SILK MATERIAL:The touch feel of this material is more soft, breathable, and comfort than average silk fabric.Meanwhile,it has a better moisture wicking feature.
- ✅BEST FOR HAIR&SKIN:The silk pillowcases prevent hair from becoming knotted and matted,have good sleeping,reduce facial wrinkles.It is a anti-aging product.
- ✅MULTI SIZE&COLOR:QUEEN 20x30 Inches (50cmX75cm)fits most QUEEN size pillows. Durable color dying not easy to run after washing.
- ✅GIFT WRAPPING: Each pillowcase comes wrapped in an elegant gift box.Best gift choice for your lovers and friends on Thanksgiving,Christmas,New Year festivals. Any of your issues would be solved with 24 hours.
Amazon International Store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
silk pillowcase is crafted by 22 momme pure mulberry silk. Both sides of the pillowcase is organic and natural silk. It is designed with hidden zipper closure.With Queen(20x30inch) and King(20x36inch) and Stardard size in various kinds colours.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The other 2 were bought for fuzzy, tangled morning hair for grandkids. When I saw the 3 year old after sleeping on this for 3 weeks her hair looked completely different. The back had grown out significantly and was smooth and blended in with the rest, a true miracle, the back of her head hair was a disaster before. She carried it all over the house for a week because she loved it so much, got her the pink one, it’s a beautiful pink. The other one I have not seen for myself but mom says morning battle with the rats nest is gone!
These are expensive but for us worth every penny.
I wash mine on cold and tumble on low for a few minutes to get some wrinkles out but unless ironed it never looks like it did out of the package.
a bit expensive, as silk pillowcases usually are, and i am not sure the better feel of these pillowcases is worth the price vs some of the better cotton pillowcases, but for me it is worth it.