ZYLISS MagiCan Manual Can Opener - Red
|Price:||+ S$8.89 Delivery|
- Long a number one selling tin opener in Europe, the Zyliss MagiCan manual can opener safely and efficiently opens cans of all sizes. Designed to cut around the side of the can, the MagiCan cleanly slices the lid from the can while eliminating sharp edges.
- Innovative and functional can opener
- Powerful steel cutting wheel opens cans of all sizes
- Hygienic design prevents lid from falling into food
- Lid-release handles allow for safe disposal of can lids and keep hands clean
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Long a number one selling tin opener in Europe, the Zyliss MagiCan manual can opener safely and efficiently opens cans of all sizes. Designed to cut around the side of the can, the MagiCan cleanly slices the lid from the can while eliminating sharp edges.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
so far, for me, this can opener is a piece of cake. I will certainly change my review if , after using it for a while, I find the product isn't operating as it should. if you've been using the old-style hand crank openers and you're hands/fingers aren't what they used to be, this is just the product you need. that said, there is still the chance that anyone can receive a defective item with anything you buy; however, the opener I received seems to work perfectly well. I haven't even noticed any sharp edges on the cans.
UPDATE 09/23/14: I did find a can that this opener can't be used with. that would be any can with a plastic lid (if you want to retain a rim for the lid to hold onto). oh well, guess I have to keep "old faithful" for this type of situation, but I love this can opener for all other cans I've used it on.