|Product Name||Oximetry Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor|
|Item model number||430-DLWH-CMZA-2|
|Package dimensions||8.64 x 6.6 x 5.33 cm; 91 Grams|
Zacurate 430-DL Premium Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Oximetry Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Silicon Cover, Batteries and Lanyard
|Deal Price:||S$29.69 (S$29.69 / Count)|
|You Save:||S$3.30 (10%)|
Enhance your purchase
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE- The Zacurate 430/DL Pulse oximeter is the premium model of the Zacurate line of pulse oximeters. With a vastly improved LED and sensor, it allows SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation level) and pulse rate measurement even at low blood perfusion.
- MEET & EXCEED FDA STANDARDS - Designed for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or people interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate. In addition, although FDA only requires pulse oximeters to have SpO2 accuracy of ±2%, the 430/DL pulse oximeter barely deviates more than 1% under lab conditions.
- ACCOMODATES WIDE RANGE OF FINGER SIZES - Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Works for ages 12 and above.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage and a LANYARD for convenience.
- 18 MONTHS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - The only pulse oximeter from the Zacurate line with 18 months of manufacturer warranty.
There is a newer version of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
After the culmination of more than a thousand feedbacks, we are proud to announce the launch of the Zacurate 430/DL fingertip pulse oximeter. Both the LED and sensor has been improved dramatically and can measures SpO2 (oxygen saturation) and PR (pulse rate) with extreme precision even at low blood perfusion. Just put your finger into the finger chamber and it will measure your SpO2 and PR within seconds. How does the plethysmograph work?
Each wave (see above) corresponds to a heart beat and the wave amplitude corresponds to the amount of blood flowing through the blood vessels. If the wave amplitude is low, this means that your blood perfusion is too low for a reliable read. You should retake your measurement and make sure that your finger is positioned right under the LED lights. The 430/DL also retain the dual color OLED rotatable display, allowing you to view your results in any directions. Suitable for sports enthusiasts and those who are interested in measuring their SpO2 and PR. WARNING! This is not a medical device! This product should be used for sports and aviation only. Acc U Rate and Zacurate are registered trademarks of and exclusively distributed by Med Shop and Beyond. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
Meet One of the World's Most Accurate and Reliable Pulse Oximeters
The Zacurate Premium 430-DL pulse oximeter barely deviates more than 1% under lab conditions. If you are looking for a reliable and accurate pulse oximeter, look no further.
About the 430-DL Pulse Oximeter
Who Can Use This Pulse Oximeter?
The device is designed for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels (SpO2) and Pulse Rate.
How Does the Plethysmograph Work?
Each wave (see image) corresponds to a heart beat and the wave amplitude corresponds to the amount of blood detected. If the wave amplitude is low, this means that your blood perfusion is too low for a reliable read. You should retake your measurement and make sure that your finger is positioned right under the LED lights.
Why Choose This Pulse Oximeter
- One of the most accurate pulse oximeter in the market with an accuracy deviation of +/- 1%
- Contains Plethysmograph Waveform Technology
- Advanced ABS Plastic for Infrared Shielding
- Improved LED light and sensor
Features of the 430-DL Pulse Oximeter
The plethysmograph provides a visual representation of your heartbeat and the amount of blood flowing through your blood vessels. Helps determine the optimal time to take a reading.
For your convenience, the pulse oximeter offers a Numerical representation of your pulse strength in multiple display directions.
Portable and Easy to Carry
The design and size of the pulse oximeter makes it easier to carry around everywhere you go.
Adjustable OLED Brightness
Press and hold the pulse oximeter's power button to adjust the brightness levels of the OLED screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: The multi-directional display option is not working properly. The screen always stays in one position. How can I fix this problem?
A: When the pulse oximeter is on, simply press and hold the power button to rotate the screen.
|500DL Pro Series Pulse Oximeter||500D Pro Series Pulse Oximeter||430-DL Premium Pulse Oximeter||Digital Children Pulse Oximeter|
|SpO2 Levels Reach 100%||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Adjustable Screen Brightness||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Sound and Alarm Function||-||✓||-||-|
|Accuracy deviation under lab conditions||+/- 2%||+/- 2%||+/- 1%||+/- 2%|
|Recommended Finger Size||Adult||Adult||Adult||Child|
|Recommended Age||>12 Years Old||>12 Years Old||>12 Years Old||>2 , <12|