- PREVENT INJURY AND ALLEVIATE SHIN SPLINTS: Compression helps stabilize muscles and provide support to the shin and calf areas. By improving blood flow and providing support to the lower leg, shin splints are relieved and calf cramping is prevented. Compression in the ankle area helps to stabilize muscles to prevent injuries. Whether suffering from a calf strain or pain in the lower leg, the Zensah Tech+ Compression Socks allow you to get back to your favorite activity faster.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT: The compression socks feature a seamless toe, which prevents chafing and blisters. An anatomical fit means the socks are designed specifically for the left and right foot to ensure a perfect fit. The socks are made of Zensah Fabric, making them lightweight, moisture wicking, and thermal regulating. An elastic band goes around the foot to help support your arches for added comfort and to prevent fatigue. These are the best compression socks you will ever try. We it.
- TRUE GRADUATED COMPRESSION: Graduated Compression means that there is the highest amount of compression in the ankle area and less in the calf area. This helps promote blood flow by pushing the blood back to the heart through the veins. Not only does this prevent cramping and swelling, but it also helps improve muscle recovery time, as muscles receive a greater amount of the oxygenated blood they need to recover.
- WHO SHOULD WEAR ZENSAH TECH+ COMPRESSION SOCKS: Everyone from runners, basketball players, fitness enthusiasts, travelers, and those on their feet all day like nurses are able to benefit from wearing compression socks. The compression socks feature graduated compression to help improve circulation and blood flow, reduce leg fatigue, and support muscles. Use while running or working out to help take your sport to the next level or while on your feet or traveling to prevent swelling.
- MADE IN ITALY AND EXTRA-DURABLE: The Tech+ Compression Socks are made in Italy of a polyamide and elastane blend to ensure superior quality. The compression socks are also engineered using a 200 needle count construction. This results in a more durable and advanced compression sock that provides you with compression in the areas you need it the most.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Zensah's Tech plus Compression Socks are engineered with elite construction for improved muscle support and injury prevention for running, cycling, traveling, or everyday wear. Each pair of running compression socks features graduated compression - meaning there is a greater amount of compression in the ankle area of the compression sock than in the calf area of the compression socks. This helps to improve venous return, allowing for faster recovery, reduced fatigue and better performance when using these compression socks for running.
Whether using the compression socks for running, travel and any sport, the Zensah Compression Socks feature a seamless toe and anatomical fit to prevent blisters, chafing and promotes ultimate comfort. The ultra-Zone ribbing in each pair of compression provides targeted arch and ankle stabilization for runners, cyclists, and all athletes. Those on their feat all day are also able to benefit from using Zensah's compression socks. Everyone is able to benefit from using Zensah Compression Socks.
Try Tech plus technology and understand why these are the best compression socks.Sizing is based on shoe size:
XL: 13 plus
Superior Performance and Fit For All Athletes
Zensah's Tech+ Compression Socks are worn by elite athletes, such as Kara Goucher, to first time runners. Made in Italy, the compression socks feature an innovative design that provides an ultra-comfortable fit and superior performance. Whether using the socks for running, working out, or everyday wear, your legs will appreciate the superiority of the Tech+ Compression Socks.
About Zensah - Buy with Confidence
Zensah was founded with a mission that still drives us today: to help athletes of all levels reach their ultimate performance while in ultimate comfort!
The company is based in South Florida and was founded in 2004. The name is derived from the Italian word 'SENZA' - meaning 'to be without' - because we believe athletes should be without limits. This mantra inspires us each and every day to create the most cutting edge sports apparel.
Countless athletes around the world trust Zensah’s compression accessories and apparel for their performance and recovery needs. Some of these include Olympic gold medalists; NBA, MLB, and NFL athletes; and countless other inspirational individuals.
Extra Durable 200 Needle Count Construction
Made on a 200 need count machine, the Tech+ Compression Socks are more durable, denser, and better fitting. The Zensah Fabric ensures the socks are lightweight, moisture wicking, and thermal regulating.
Graduated Compression Improves Circulation
The Tech+ Compression Socks utilize graduated compression technology to help improve blood circulation, meaning the greatest amount of compression in the ankle and less in the calf area. Athletes are able to decrease muscle recovery time and improve athletic performance. Graduated Compression Socks also help prevent fatigue for those on their feet all day, such as nurses, and may be used for traveling to reduce leg swelling.
Seamless Toe Prevents Blisters
The compression socks feature a seamless toe, which prevents chafing and blisters. An anatomical fit means the socks are designed specifically for the left and right foot to ensure a perfect fit.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 24 September 2013
- Manufacturer : Zensah
- ASIN : B00FFZJ2LI
- Item model number : 8532
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 3,322 in Sporting Goods (See Top 100 in Sporting Goods)
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) NO BLISTERS. They prevent my feet from getting blisters on long runs (5+ miles)! Which is good. Because blisters are not fun.
2) WARM. They keep my feet warm in subfreezing temperatures. I have run in temperatures as low as 7 Fahrenheit wearing these socks and running shoes. Running shoes are very thin, so I give a lot of credit to these socks!
3) WICKS MOISTURE. My feet don't get really sweaty wearing these. Probably the cause of #1 (no blisters) but somehow it's like your feet barely sweat in most conditions. Everyone sweats differently. Your mileage may vary.
4) MADE WITH DUMMIES LIKE ME IN MIND. You see that logo on the sock that is on the front, toward the top (knee)? That is not just for looks. It helps you put the sock on straight! You center that on your foot and on your leg as you pull it up. Which I always seem to have a hard time doing.
5) SEXY-LOOKING. Yeah, I said it. They look nice. Dark color goes with everything! Makes my calves look beefy, too. So when people see me running, they are like, "Wow, that old fat slow guy has some beefy calves!"
6) DURABLE. I probably have about a hundred runs on my first pair and I still use them. No holes, and I have razor-sharp toenails that love to make holes in socks. Big toe has this nail that kind of points up. It is really weird. And expensive due to constant sock replacement. But not with these Zensah socks!
What's not to like:
1) Not a huge color selection if you are the type of person to color coordinate with your head-band of the day or whatever.
2) It takes some effort to put it on because they are tight. I have chronic back pain and the hardest part of a 9-mile run is getting dressed because frankly, some mornings, it hurts to put on these socks and my cold gear compression pants. But it is worth it, and now you know why because you first read all the many things I like about these.
3) Someone said that these keep my legs from becoming fatigued. They may help a little, but don't expect miracles. They can't run the miles for you. You run the miles and your legs are going to feel it!
Conclusion: I recommend these Zensah compression socks to anyone who runs for more than a couple miles at a time. Second most important piece of running equipment I purchased (#1 is running shoes).
I’m giving four stars instead of five because even though I’ve purchased several of the exact same product in the same size, 2 of the five pairs I own have one sleeve slightly short than the other. I measured my foot/lower leg to see if that was the cause and that wasn’t it. Just seems there may be a small size quality issue. It only means having to pull that sleeve up several times throughout the day, so not a huge deal.
I highly recommend this brand though and will continue to purchase them!
Takes a long time to wear holes in toes. Venture that these happen to be the toughest longest wearing socks I've ever owned. First three pair lasted 3 years before a hole in one sock over great toe developed. Even as they age, support, tightness, seems to remain unchanged. I can compare new socks bought in 2019 with socks from 2016, and the old ones remain as tight. Top of socks is tight enough to hold them up, but so tight, on my legs, to become a tourniquet.
Only complaint is that my praise applies applies only to the black, charcoal and bright green (used for bicycling) colors. MY ONE WHITE PAIR IS OF THINNER CONSTRUCTION AND OFFERS NIL COMPRESSION. AVOID WHITE. Cannot comment on the other colors. (Consequent to injuries my left leg swells so I must have good compression socks.)