|Special Features||Gas Stovetop Compatible, Induction Stovetop Compatible, Skillets, Saucepans, Pre-Seasoned|
|Product Dimensions||43 x 28 x 8 cm; 2.1 Kilograms|
ZhenSanHuan Hand hammered Iron Wok Stir fry Pans, Nonstick, No coating, flat bottom, induction suitable, 章丘铁锅，For Small Family (WoodHandle 28CM/11")
Enhance your purchase
- ZhenSanHuan owns the patent of ZhangQiu iron wok, hand hammered with Chinese traditional cold working technique. This technique was used to make weapons in ancient history.
- Fully hand hammered for 150 - 200 times for each square cm - for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating.
- Diameter 24CM (9.4 inches) for a single person, depth: 8CM (3 inches), Iron handle weight: 2.25kg, wood handle weight: 1.9kg. Diameter 28CM (11 inches) for a couple, depth: 8CM (3 inches), wood handle weight: 1.35kg
- Silver is the original color or iron, and silver wok needs to be seasoned before use.Blue black has been seasoned by factory, please just wash and dry it before use. Applying some cooking oil over the cooking surface will make the iron oxide protection layer grows faster, and more nonstick.
- NO painting, no coating - It is completely safe. Flat bottom, induction suitable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Chinese Old Forging technique, 12 processes, 36000 times of hand hammering
ZhenSanHuan owns the patent of ZhangQiu iron wok, hand-hammered with Chinese traditional cold working technique. This technique was used to make weapons in ancient history.
In December of 2018, our wok was filmed by A Bite of China, a famous documentary of Chinese cuisine.
In Jan of 2020, we were chosen as the designated kitchenware supplier of China pavilon at Expo 2020 Dubai UAF.
WangLiFang, Filmed by A Bite of China
Hand Hammering for 36,000 times
Artisans, Persistance, Inheritance
Low-quality Counterfeits Flooded
Recently too many people have been following the wild ride of the ZhangQiu Iron Wok - hand-hammered wok ever since A Bite of China filmed our products. But low-quality counterfeits have been flooding the market and caused a bad reputation of ZhangQiu Iron Wok.
If you don't know how to tell whether it is fake, just think one experienced artisan can only hammer 1 wok a day (12 processes, 36,000 times of hammering) + shipping fee + business operation fee + package cost + platform commission fee…... how much should a wok cost? There is no free lunch in the world, and a little money couldn’t buy you a good lunch.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|