|Package dimensions||27.79 x 16.31 x 7.7 cm; 848 Grams|
Zonegrace Sous Vide Bags 45 Reusable Vacuum Food Storage Bags for Anova and Joule Cookers - 3 sizes Sous Vide Bag Kit with Pump - 4 Sealing Clips for Food Storage and Sous Vide Cooking
Enhance your purchase
- ✅CONVENIENCE - The worlds fully functional, eco-friendly, vacuum-sealing sous vide kit. Zonegrace Bags require no vacuum sealer, no imperfect ziplock water displacement method, and is good for anyone that needs to simplify their sous vide cooking
- ✅BPA Free - sous vide vacuum bags made of BPA free plastic . It's safe for freezing, microwave or cooking at high temperatures and can keep vacuum seal long term
- ✅NO MORE FREEZER BURN - Now features reinforced double zipper bags for sous vide and food storage. The air-tight seal blocks out air and locks in freshness 3 times longer than regular storage, which means less wasted food and money
- ✅ALL IN ONE - Includes 45 reusable sous vide vacuum bags(3 Sizes 15bags/per Size: 8.7"x8.2", 10.2"x11.0", 10.2"x13.4"), 1 hand pump, 4 Sealing Clips, 4 Sous Vide Bag Clips
- ✅USE WITH CONFIDENCE - Zonegrace is backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
✅For Sous Vide Cooking
The worlds fully functional, easy to use, vacuum-sealing, sous vide kit. Zonegrace bags are made for when you're cooking food that require higher temperatures, but they'll work great for any preparation. Plus unlike bags made of thin plastic, these sturdy bags contain no BPA, no Phthalates, and no PVC. No matter what sous vide preparation, keep your food safe from contaminants in Zonegrace bags!
✅More reasons to love this kit:
👉You no longer need a large fancy vacuum sealer
👉No more imperfect water displacement method with silicone or ziploc bags
👉Compatible with Anova, Joule, Chefman and more
👉Made from quality food-grade safe plastic
👉Includes the essential sous vide accessories starter kit
✅Easy to use:
👉PLACE INSIDE. Place your food inside the bag.
👉ZIP and SEAL. Lay the bag flat down and use the white clip to zip closed.
👉SUCTION AIR. Use the Pump on the air valve until the bag suctions tightly around the food - approx. 15-30 seconds.
👉FINISHED. Begin sous vide cooking or store food in the fridge, freezer or pantry.
✅Sous vide bags kit includes bags of 3 sizes:
🌟15 small bags 8,7'' х 8,2''
🌟15 medium bags 10,2'' х 11,0''
🌟15 large bags 10,2'' х 13,4''
🌟1 hand pump
🌟4 zip sealers
✅Care Instructions: Washing Instruction: place in the upper-rack dishwasher for best results or hand wash with soap + water
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The bag doesn’t seem to work at all. Decided to try this on some salmon. Followed the instructions and didn’t fill it passed the marked line, vacuumed it with the included pump. I checked on my salmon after few mins and found the bag partially full of water. I thought at first it was water displaced from the salmon during cooking but the water level seemed pretty high.
So I tried it with another bag and put in a dry item(dry beans) and put it in the sous vide. After few mins there was water inside.
I immediately swapped all the salmon bags to other ones(there were 4 bags of it). And after few mins they did the same. So either I have incredibly bad luck and got about 10 defective bags or the product doesn’t seal well at all.
Had to resort to the old water displacement method with zip loc bags and tried to salvage what I could.
Note to manufacturer: please add this instruction to your description and in the box: “Do not submerge air valve in water.” I saw that on another set of bags’ description and it explained why they came with the 4 green clips and why water got into them when I used them for Sous vide cooking! If I use one of the larger bags and the green clips, I can easily avoid that issue now that I know about it.
We don't have sous vide, so I only care about its function to vacuum pack.
The price is good considering quantity. The bags aren't too difficult to clean, as you can turn them inside out to wash out oils, etc.
The only problem is that some bags are inconsistent when it comes to maintaining vacuum seal. Few bags simply don't work at all, or some bag work some of the time.
In the end, I am happy with the purchase considering its cost and the fact that it creates space while helping reduce waste.