Zowietek PTZ Streaming Camera Optics 20X Live Streaming Church IP Camera with Simultaneous HDMI and 3G-SDI Outputs, PoE support
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The PTZ streaming camera offers perfect functions, superior performance and rich interfaces.The features include advanced ISP processing algorithms to provide vivid images with a strong sense of depth, high resolution,and fantastic color rendition.
- Support H.264/H.265 video compression; AAC, MP3 audio compression; Support compression of resolution up to 1920x1080 with frame up to 60 fps and 2 channel 1920x1080p with 30 fps compression.
- Support ONVIF, SRT, RTSP, RTMP protocols and RTMP push mode, easy to link streaming media server (Wowza, FMS)
- Could be widely used at Tele-education, Lecture capture, Webcasting, Videoconferencing, Tele-training, Tele-medicine, Interrogation and Emergency command systems.
Product detailsSize Name:20X
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 15 x 16.75 cm; 1.4 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 24 March 2021
- Manufacturer : Zowietek
- ASIN : B086X637W2
- Item model number : 90482-980
- Customer reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The PTZ camera offers perfect functions, superior performance and rich interfaces. The features include advanced ISP processing algorithms to provide vivid images with a strong sense of depth, high resolution and fantastic color rendition. It supports H.265/H.264 encoding which makes motion video fluent and clear even with less than ideal bandwidth conditions.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It works exactly as I need it to for our Church services, allowing me to preset 10 locations is awesome. I can set the preset and as long as the remote can see the front (where the green light is) I can locate and zoom in on the whole church, alter, pulpit, readers and soloists without them having to move around (Covid restrictions). Its mounted on a tripod for mobility ease or I can use the wall mount. Followed the instructions and it worked straight out of the box and its connected to my MacAir by an HDMI 7+ cable and an adapter (remember that you might have to press F1 on the remote to select the cam when hooked to your computer). Recommend it to any non-tech-still-learning-wtf-is this-producer-broadcaster like me.
Setting up a DHCP address from our router is ok and we could then view the rtsp feed with VLC or even OBS.
Brilliant for having different view, zooms and angled shots in church for our livestream services. All can be controlled from vmix and a streamdeck. Simply push a button and it can instantly change the camera view. We have setup several buttons on a stream deck for different views and works very well. Very pleased.
I believe you can also directly send the video directly to livestream without vmix or broadcasting software, but we haven't done that thus far.