- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
bblüv Sönik - 2-Stage Sonic Battery-Powered, Soft Toothbrush for Babies & Toddlers with an LED Light to Entertain and Engage Them.
- EASY TO USE & INNOVATIVE: The Sönik comes with GRIP handles and an LED light that lights up on activation for visibility in the baby's mouth
- IT'S SMART: With the 2 minutes timer that pulses every 30 seconds, you know it is time to change section in your baby's mouth
- SAFE: It has gentle vibrations and can be used on newborns as well
- REPLACEMENT HEADS: There are replacement heads available for Infants and Toddlers
- Dimensions (inches) : 3.2 x 3.2 x 3.6, Age: 0+
Prime members enjoy FREE International Delivery with no minimum spend on items from Amazon US. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The bbluv Sonik with soft vibrations is ideal for keeping baby teeth and gums clean. It comes with two tiny brush heads with super soft bristles (Infant and Toddlers). The brush head lights up on activation so you can see inside the mouth. You can start brushing your baby's gums to start a good habit early on. With the 2 minutes timer that pulses every 30 seconds so you know it is time to change section in your baby's mouth. The easy-grip handle toothbrush comes with 1 x AAA battery. Suitable from 0-36 months.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
*NOTE with some effort the brunch comes off and there’s a little ring that comes loose- decimate chocking hazard so this is a supervisions only tooth brush.
That’s why 4/5 stars