born free WIMA Baby Carrier - Baby Holder Carrier with Four Modes of Use, Adjustable Sling and Easy to Use Design
|Price:||+ S$24.99 Delivery|
- born free WIMA Baby Carrier - Baby Holder Carrier with Four Modes of Use, Adjustable Sling and Easy to Use Design
- GET BABY IN AND OUT QUICKLY – The unique design of this baby carrier provides the perfect fit for you while also allowing you to get baby in and out quickly and easily.
- ADJUSTABLE SLING – A must-have product for newborns, the adjustable sling provides perfect positioning for your newborn.
- REMOVABLE INFANT HEAD SUPPORT – When baby wearing your infant, you’ll love the removable infant head support and detachable hood.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES – This child carrier is machine washable, has mesh panels for ventilation, storage pockets, pacifier loop, key ring and a carry bag included.
- For Kids from 4 months to 4 years
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Babywearing is simple and easy with the born free WIMA baby carrier. With 4 modes of use from a newborn carrier to infant and beyond, we’ve covered every position you need to enjoy the benefits of this time-honored tradition. A thoughtful, easy to use design allows the front to open completely and provides a simple, stress-free experience when positioning baby. Premium fabrics and a chic, neutral fashion ensures that mom, dad, grandma, or anyone looks stylish while wearing. Supremely functional, the WIMA carrier for baby is completely adjustable for the wearer and includes a removable infant head support and hood, adjustable infant seat, storage pockets, pacifier loop, key ring, and carry bag. born free was born out of the firm belief that baby essentials should be beautiful, versatile, and accessible, so you’ll be free to live your best life as a family. As parents ourselves, we know that having children doesn’t mean abandoning your personal sense of style or ambitions. Your little baby was born free. We keep it that way.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
-Car seat adaptability: We got the Chicco Keyfit 2 knowing that it is one of the approved car seats that fit in this stroller and it fits in with one secure strap. Takes like two minutes and I find it way less annoying than clickies and snappies and a giant stroller monstrosity. I will say that my husband was a bit nervous--basically, how could it be that simple AND secure?--but it is.
-Looks: It looks nice and stylish, as mentioned, and I find the materials to look just as good in person. Love the faux leather.
-Storage: More than adequate. There's a pocket on the back to put your everyday stuff in and an undercarriage basket which carries plenty. My diaper bag fits in easily. As I said--we like simplicity so we really didn't want the huge caravan type strollers. We're not backpacking across Europe, we're just going to the grocery store. The cup and phone holder don't seem to be too secure and the cell phone holder kept coming off when taking in and out of the trunk so we just leave it off now, not good design, but fine for us. Not good to have your cell phone right up on your baby people!
-Fold out/fold up/carrying: SUPER easy. We live on the second floor. I have had no problem whatsoever taking this up and down the stairs. Has a shoulder strap for carrying. Folds up easy and we put it in the corner in the hallway. Done.
-Maneuverability: This baby turns on a dime. We even took it down to the beach and it rolled across the hard, packed wet sand just fine.
-Other notes: someone said they kept kicking the bar on the back of the stroller where the rear wheels/brake is. For a second it almost made me hesitate to buy this because it sounded wicked annoying. Then I remembered I have had the same problem with other strollers with my nieces and nephews. I have also kicked this one a few times. No matter how tall you are, it doesn't make a difference. I'm 5'3. The key is just to hold it at arm's length instead of right up to your body. Longer arms = longer distance for your legs. My 6'2 husband has had no problem.
Why is one star docked? Customer service. I contacted them early on to ask a few questions and found that the person I spoke to was very rigid and seemed either undertrained, lazy, or just completely disinterested in helping me. This is a new product and customer service can be your absolute DOWNFALL as your company progresses. A culture of GREAT customer service is a proven business model. Don't think just because your idea is good people won't hesitate to buy things from you in the future based on that fact. Already hesitated on the baby bouncer and won't be buying because I thought: Well, the reviews are iffy, what if I don't like it? It doesn't seem like the company will be very helpful. Just sayin'.
I also did't like the fact that they put all three totally different products (bouncer, stroller and play yard) as one product in different "styles" on here at first. Made it really annoying to sift through and find the proper specs/reviews and it strikes me as dishonest.
There are also many things to love! The ease of collapsing is wonderful and since it’s so light weight, getting it into and out of the car is a breeze. I’d be able to carry it easily up/down stairs if need be. The seat seems quite comfortable and the elevated foot rest and seat recline make it a good option for napping. The canopy is huge and helps block wind and sun. It pushes quite easily and transfers between different surfaces better than I expected (it does not push nearly as smoothly as the City Select, but that is to be expected with the price difference). I was able to buy an open box stroller that was still brand new, and I saved about $30. I’m pleased with this stroller!
1. Within first 5 days the bottle holder of the stroller kept falling off & finally by the 20th day it had fallen off in an Uber when we folded and stored it. Couple of days later the cell phone holder also fell off.
2. The brown sleeve on the handrails (soft handle) keeps coming out of its holding at the lock area. We have to continuously keep pushing it back in.
3. Our Toddler is about 27 lbs (and as per your website, it is good to be used for a baby up to 50lbs - answered by your team in the Customer question section), but it seems that the stroller is not built for toddlers. As the rear wheel came out twice (on separate occasions) while we were moving the stroller, with our toddler fast asleep in it. We did check the installation and verified it as per the instructions in the manual provided.
4. Recently, the back strap (used to adjust the seat recline) came off from one side of the stroller. Leaving the seat tilted for the toddler in the seated position. Which was very uncomfortable. We had to finally tie it up on the side to keep the backrest from sinking and tilting to one side.
Even though we love the idea of a light weight stroller. At this point I just want to know how to send this stroller back to the company and get a refund as I don’t think this is safe for the use by my toddler or any other kid. You need to fix the quality before selling the product.