|Item weight||0.1 Pounds|
|Material Care Instructions||Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity., Topical Use: Apply to desired area., Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product., Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.|
doTERRA, Grapefruit, Citrus X paradisi, Pure Essential Oil, 15ml
- Grapefruit essential oil can provide an uplifting environment due to its invigorating and energizing aroma, while acting as a purifying agent when added to a skin care routine
- Improves the appearance of blemishes
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
- Aromatic Description: Citrus, floral, fruity.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados, ” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit helps uplift mood and provides a clarifying effect to the mind. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism. Add to your teenager’s facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure). Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation. Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- The product was already opened and tampered with and/or used. It wasn’t full like others Doterra products. (See my photo).
- Similar to another review, the tamper proof seal was already broken, and came off with the cap.
- Watery consistency rather than oily
- Diluted fragrance (doesn’t smell as fragrant like the other concentrated Doterra oils).
I shop with Amazon a lot. And I’m terribly disappointed that this vendor is able to sell these tampered, faulty products for a ridiculous price. I don’t know what is actually in this bottle, but it is CERTAINLY NOT A DOTERRA PRODUCT. Amazon should refund customers who shop from this store. Or close this vendor. It’s a fraud.