|Colour||Chameleon Purple Green|
|Item Height||5 centimetres|
|Item Width||11.5 centimetres|
|Hardware Platform||PlayStation 4|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||SP4FP12|
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 11.5 x 5 cm; 100 Grams|
eXtremeRate Green and Purple Chameleon Front Housing Shell Faceplate for Playstation 4 PS4 Slim PS4 Pro Controller (CUH-ZCT2 JDM-040 JDM-050 JDM-055) - Controller NOT Included
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility Models: Check the second picture of the listing before purchase; If the light bar is in the edge of the touchpad, then take apart your controller and check the mainboard, this is compatible with PlayStation 4 controller JDM-040 JDM-050 JDM-055; This does not fit for JDM-001, JDM-011, JDM-020 and JDM-030
- Fits Perfectly: Fit the best by far; Completely fits flush on all side; Sit properly on all the clips
- Package Includes: 1* Faceplate shell; 1* PH00 screwdriver tool; 8* screws. (Important: The PS4 controller and other parts are not included)
- Installation Skills Required: Required customers to take apart the PS4 controller to install this front housing shell; Required customers handy with controller modifications; Get installation video guide on Youtube by searching“Extremerate PS4 shell JDM-040"
- Personalized Feature: Chameleon glossy vibrant color; When you look at the faceplate shell from different perspectives, it will look like a chameleon changes color from green to blue to purple
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- We know that your controller shell is more than just a plastic accessory.
- It is your sidekick, your wing man, your battle buddy.
- This is why we use only the best parts and most vibrant paints to ensure our controllers are of the highest quality.
- Believe me, your friend will admire you after install this exclusive faceplate shell.
Read Before Purchase
- Please check the second picture of the listing. If the light bar is in the edge of the touch pad, then take apart your controller and check the mainboard. This is compatible with PlayStation 4 controller JDM-040 JDM-050 JDM-055!
- This is a faceplate shell case for PS4 Slim & Pro controller. The PS4 controller, the bottom shell, buttons and other parts are not included.
- Required customers to take apart the PS4 controller to replace your original shell; Required customers handy with controller modifications; Get installation video guide on Youtube by searching“Extremerate PS4 shell JDM-040”.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic. Odour free.
- Completely fits flush on all side; Sit properly on all the clips.
- Personalize your PS4 controller. It is a beautiful change up from a boring normal black without spending a ton of money.
- Custom design unique chameleon. When you look at the faceplate shell from different perspectives, it will look like a chameleon changes color from green to blue to purple.
- 1* Front shell for PS4 Slim PS4 Pro
- 1* Screwdriver
- 8* Screws
- Note: The PS4 controller and other parts are not included!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
(I couldn't find a compatible shell for my controller, so I figured I'd buy an incompatible one and see just how incompatible it was... Turns out, it's not far off!)
1. Remove the thin plastic bar underneath the touchpad! Otherwise the touchpad won't depress.
2. Lightly shave down the thin plastic that holds the share/options buttons in place. They're Just Slightly too tight & the buttons get stuck.
3. Cut out/shave down a triangle of plastic that sits behind the L1/R1 buttons. Otherwise they're unable to be pressed! (without excessive force anyway)
The 3rd step is the only part I had any trouble with bc they're in a sort of awkward spot... but overall pretty easy!
I haven't noticed any drawbacks to removing/shaving down any of these pieces. Just be careful when removing the plastic by the triggers!
The silicone part that keeps the playstation button in place is a different size for my controller than it is on this one. Extremely disappointed :( I was so excited for this, too.
Reviewed in the United States on 18 May 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 5 September 2019