- Melt butter. Place 1½ tbsp of butter in a large frying pan. Turn heat to high.
- Build Curry. Dilute tomato paste with ¾ cup of water. Pour mixture, sugar, and garam masala into pan. Stir till combine.
- Add cream. Turn heat down to low. Mix in cooking cream gradually.
- Cook. Let curry simmer for 20 mins, stirring occasionally. Add water to achieve desired consistency.
- Finish with butter. Turn heat off. Stir in remaining ½ tbsp of butter. Add salt to taste. Set aside.
Serve with a glass of Wolf Blass Gold Label Cabernet Sauvignon.
Fruity with subtle tannins, the wine balances the spices in the curry and cuts through its creaminess.