- Prepare nuts. Crush peanuts coarsely with a mortar and pestle or food processor. Set aside.
- Infuse oil. Place oil and curry powder in a medium saucepan. Stir on low heat till combined.
- Mix in nuts. Pour crushed nuts into pan. Then add dark soy sauce and sugar. Stir constantly for 10 mins.
- Adjust consistency. Add 2 cups of water (or more) to achieve desired consistency.
- Season. Add salt and squeeze of lime to taste.
Serve with a glass of Wolf Blass Gold Label Shiraz.
Fruit-forward with a gentle spice, this wine complements the fragrant nuts and sweet zing in this sauce.