- In a medium bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the juice of half the lemon, oregano, a good of salt, and black pepper.
- Roll the lamb leg in the marinade. Cover and marinate for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the yoghurt, garlic, chopped dill and season to taste.
- Cut the remaining lemon half in wedges.
- Heat oil in a griddle or heavy frying pan over medium heat.
- Spread Lime & Pepper seasoning evenly over Lemnos haloumi, add the haloumi and red capsicum to pan.
- Cook until haloumi is golden on both sides and the capsicum is slightly soft (note, this may take longer than the haloumi). Remove from the pan and cover with foil.
- Turn the heat up high and sear the lamb steaks on both sides for about 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Remove from the pan and cover with foil.
- Place a dollop of dill sauce on the bottom of each pita. Layer up rocket leaves, onion slices, charred red capsicum, slices of the cooked lamb and grilled haloumi, top with a little extra dill sauce and a few fronts of dill.
- Serve immediately with wedges of lemon.
TIPS: This dish would also work with seafood such as prawns, clams or mussels.