- Start chilled. Let the refreshment begin! Fill the glass with ice and stir. Once the glass is frosted, discard the ice.
- Make It teal & ice it nice. Pour in 5ml of Blue Curacao. Then, place a cube of clear square ice at the bottom of the glass.
- The Matua Sauvignon Blanc. Chill check time! When the wine is chilled (7oC), the snowflake on the label will turn blue.
Add 150ml of chilled Matua Sauvignon Blanc. Be careful not to mix it with the Curacao!
- Add Fizz. Gently top up with a splash of cold soda water.
- Finishing Touch. Garnish with a slice of lime on the edge of the glass.
Serve and Cool Down with Matua Spritz.