Customer Review

4 August 2020
This is just a few months into its use, and it is emitting some smells when working. Powerful yes, noisy yes, but most important is the question - is something burning / overheating beneath it, emitting some smell while working?Electronic parts are toxic and carcinogenic when burned, and so is it really safe to use? Now my family members are all afraid of using, not using for a few days already.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink

Product Details

3.3 out of 5 stars
3.3 out of 5
4 customer ratings
5 star
26%
4 star
43%
3 star 0% (0%) 0%
2 star 0% (0%) 0%
1 star
31%