Where's My Amazon Fresh Order?
Troubleshooting for Amazon Fresh orders not yet received.
- Check your email
- If there's an issue with your order, we'll have sent you an e-mail to alert you of any problems we encountered.
- SMS Messaging / Mobile App Notification
- To receive the most up to date information on the whereabouts of your Amazon Fresh order, we recommend you sign-up to receive text and/or mobile notifications.
- Verify your order completed the checkout process
- In the Your Orders section of Your Account, find the order in question. If you don’t see the order listed under Your Orders,check to see whether the items are still in your Fresh Cart. If the items are still in your Fresh Cart, your order hasn’t yet been checked out. Verify that your order has been processed.
- Confirm that the order status is listed as Delivered or Arriving
- If the item isn’t out for delivery yet, your order will indicate the day and time it's expected to be delivered in the Your Orders section.
- Check your scheduled delivery day
- In the Your Orders section of Your Account, find your order and confirm the delivery date and time.
- Check the delivery address
- In the Your Orders section of Your Account, find your order. Click on View and confirm that the delivery address listed matches the address where you’re awaiting the delivery.