herbolab Ashwagandha 1:15 with Black Pepper Extract (Higher Absorption) Max Potency Full Spectrum 5+% Withanolides - Patented KSM-66
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- PURE & GENUINE KSM-66 ASHWAGANDHA: The highest concentration full-spectrum root extract on the market today. Full-spectrum means that the process of extraction maintains the balance of the numerous constituents of the original herb, without having more or less of any one constituent. These complex blend of active constituents are believed to be the key to ashwagandha’s efficacy.
- PATENTED EXTRACTION METHOD: Ensures maximum withanolides content & maintains all the healing properties of the herb. Withanolides may not be at their maximum potential due to the extraction process used, specially if not standardized and full-spectrum extraction, which result in a low efficacy product. Our ashwagandha is standardized to guarantee a minimum withanolide content using the root and no leaves.
- BLACK PEPPER FOR MAXIMUM BIOAVAILABILITY: Absorption in herbal supplements have been shown to be greatly increased by piperine. It does this by stimulating digestive enzymes of the pancreas enhancing the digestive capabilities and greatly reducing gastrointestinal food transit time. 5g has ben shown to increase levels by reducing the clearance of the supplement.
- TOP QUALITY GUARANTEED: We test every batch for quality and efficacy and results for the current batch are always available on request.
- YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS: We are not here to sell you something and disappear, we are here to make sure you achieve your health goals. Herbolab was born with the intention of changing the stigmas of the male supplements industry. Every purchase comes with a complementary PDF to help you make the best out of our supplements.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ashwagandha, known as Withania somnifera, Indian ginseng, is one of the best herbs in Ayurveda (the traditional medicine system that is native to India).
The name of ‘ashwagandha’ is a combination of the word ‘ashva’ meaning horse, and ‘gandha’ meaning smell. It refers to the fresh root’s horsey smell and the traditional belief that the intake of this herb will give you the potency and strength of a horse.
Ashwagandha is known as an adaptogen and might help in reducing the stress levels, improve the physical performance of both sportsmen and sedentary people, the formation of memories, and sexual health in men and women.
Maximum Withanolides Content
You Get Ashwagandha That Is Made Using a Patented Extraction Method That Ensures Maximum Withanolides Content.
Not all ashwagandha products are equal. Withanolides may not be at their maximum potential due to the extraction process used, specially if not standardized and full-spectrum extraction, which result in a low efficacy product. Herbolab uses ashwagandha from a patented extraction method that uses ‘Green Chemistry’ processing that ensures maximum withanolides content and maintains all the healing properties of the herb. This is done without using any alcohol or synthetic solvents causing a bitter taste to the herb. Our ashwagandha is standardized to ensure a minimum withanolide content of 5% by HPLC, derived from the roots of the plant only (no leaves).
We Provide Pure and Genuine KSM-66 Ashwagandha With Concentrated Full-spectrum Root Extract on the Market Today.
Herbolab’s Ashwagandha is KSM-66, which is a process of creating an extract of the ashwagandha root that took more than 14 years of R&D to develop and refine. This is the best extract on the market today when it comes to having a good concentration of “full-spectrum’ extract. Full-spectrum means that the process of extraction maintains the balance of the numerous constituents of the original herb, without having more or less of any one constituent. These complex blend of active constituents are believed to be the key to ashwagandha’s efficacy. To get the best possible extract, these constituents need to be present in their natural proportions. This is why it’s important to be a full-spectrum extract.
Our Ashwagandha Contains Black Pepper For Maximum Absorption.
Black pepper is a commonly used spice and is most noted for it’s biting quality caused by it’s most abundant alkaloid, piperine. Bioavailability in herbal supplements have been shown to be greatly increased by piperine. It does this by stimulating digestive enzymes of the pancreas enhancing the digestive capabilities and greatly reducing gastrointestinal food transit time. An added benefit of piperine is that it has been shown to protect against oxidative damage in vitro.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
+ As I mentioned above, there's a strong body of clinical evidence that shows ashwaganda helps prevent stress and anxiety through its anxiolytic effects. (If you're a science-minded individual and you're seeking sound information to help you make a decision on whether to get these, take a look at examine.com where you can find a variety of clinical studies about ashwaganda.)
+ I struggle with stress-induced anxiety, and this adaptogen helps alleviate much of that stress without causing any noticeable side effects.
+ The capsules go down surprisingly easy. The outer coating becomes slick upon contact with liquid, whether saliva, water, or some other liquid. I haven't held one in my mouth long enough to see how long it takes to dissolve, but I imagine this isn't a problem.
+ The items are packaged well in a strong plastic bottle with a safety seal so you know it hasn't been tampered with.
• Compared to buying ashwaganda in bulk powder, this is sort of expensive. However, the convenience of having a consistently measured quantity in an easy-to-swallow capsule is probably worth the price to most people, and it's still a great value at this price, so I'm not taking any stars off for this. Mostly making note of it.
- I've yet to find any cons about these capsules.
Overall, I find these to be a really good value if you're looking for an easy way to take a consistent amount of ashwaganda. While each individual person may need a different quantity to maximize the effects, this provides a really solid base for somebody looking to start an ashwaganda regimen.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, and if you found my review helpful, please click "Helpful" below. Cheers!
I chose the HerboLab product because HerboLab seems to care very much about customer support and verifying the quality of their products. After doing a bit of due diligence, I discovered that choosing the right Ashwagandha supplement is tricky. According to some online discussions that I found through a web search, it is claimed that ConsumerLab did an initial analysis of Ashwagandha offered by eight different companies, and they found that only two products delivered reliable amounts of Ashwagandha extract. The brands were Pure Encapsulations and Solaray. I recall doing some price comparisons of these products to HerboLab, and if I did my arithmetic correctly, the HerboLab product is price competitive when relative dosages are taken into consideration. The HerboLab product contains 5% withanolides content. Since withanolides are hypothesized to be the active component of Ashwaganda, it is necessary to compare relative concentrations of withanolides in order to estimate equivalent dosages when comparing the products offered by different brands.
this is the 2nd weeks of using this product and i felt big different. i recommend anyone who work out to try this products as it helps to promote endurance, strength, muscle size and muscle recovery rate i feel my muscle are improved now.