Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
heypower Bone Conduction Headset 8G MP3 Player Waterproof Swimming Outdoor Sport Earphones USB MP3 Music Players (Black red)
|Price:||+ S$10.69 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Advanced Bone Conduction Technology】Transmit sound through vibrations in the human elease both ears ,which avoids hearing impairment compare to ordinary earphones. Open-ear design helps you stay alert to your surroundings, avoid danger and meanwhile enjoy music
- 【 MP3 player function】This Bluetooth Headset is built-in 8G memory，you can listen music without mobile phone when you are exercising
- 【IPX8 depth waterproof】This IPX8 tested Waterproof MP3 Player is perfect for listening to your favorite music or eBook while you swim，The waterproof protection is also great for those who build up a good sweat in the gym, making them the perfect headphones for Swimming, Running and Training, Sauna & Steam Room, as well as all other outdoor/indoor activities
- 【Designed for long models】Wraparound headband is lightweight and flexible, ensuring comfort during long wear, surface rubber paint treatment, wear and salt resistance resistance, soft and elastic memory wire, baby skin Touch
- 【Long life】This bone conduction earphone has a built-in 165mA polymer battery. It takes 2 hours to fully charge and 6 hours to play. USB charging allows you to worry about the power supply
Amazon International Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
8G MP3 Player Bone Conduction Headset is not just a bone conduction headphone ，but also it can be used as a MP3 player with 8GB .The headphone has IPX8 waterproof function, you can not only use it when you are running, riding, you even can enjoy the music when you swim.Sports round ear flaps is very stable to wear a long time without pain.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The main button serves as the power on/ off and switch between Bluetooth connection or stand alone MP3 player. It also functions as a play/stop in MP3 mode, and as call take/hangup in Bluetooth mode. There are two other buttons with similar multi function operation.
I also tested it out with video chat on Viber, as welo as Facetime on my MacBook, the connection was flawless and the sound quality was as good as it can be conducting through your cheek bone.
In actuality, the speakers are rubber covered units and sit against the top rear of your cheek bones next to your temples. The vibration is only from the bass of the music and the rest of the sound just seeps via your earduct which it reaches through the skin while sitting on top of it. Therefore if you slide them closer to your earholes, on the soft part of your temples the sound gets better. For good bass you still want them to sit further away from your ears where they are resting on bone.
At this pricepoint with the claimed long battery life, IPX8 water resistance, and 8GB of storage for enough songs for a long trip, marathon run, or workout you can't beat this headset.
I am very happy with them so far and will be sure to come back and update if there is any change in my opinion about them.
Con: First, it is not bone conduction. It is a pair of waterproof speakers mounted on your face; but, that's typical for cheap so-call bone conduction
headphones, I am expecting that. Second, it will not stay on your head during swimming, it will fall off even if you swim extra slow. I have to use my goggle bands to fix it to my head. But, it pressed my head so hard, feels unbearable.
Conclusion: Actually, it is a pair of waterproof mini speaker, definitely IPX8. You can wear it to do dry workout. But not for any water sport at all, even slow swimming.