Elecder i37 Kids Headphones for Children Girls Boys Teens Foldable Adjustable On Ear Headphones with 3.5mm Jack for iPad Cellphones Computer MP3/4 Kindle Airplane School
|Price:||+ S$10.51 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Excellent Sound: Stereo bass headphone with excellent sound effect, 3.5mm plug compatible with all 3.5mm jack devices
- Durable and Not Tangle: The headphone cord length is 4.9 ft (1.5m), using high quality cloth, so it's very durable and not tangle, suitable for kids, children, not easily damaged
- Adjustable: The adjustable band allows you to get the perfect fit for your head shape. It is not only suitable for your children, but also for many adults
- Easy To Carry: Folding design make it convenient to carry, you can easily put it in the suitcase or bag, more easy to carry it. When you take your children out for a trip, take a plane, take a car, this headphone would be a good companion
- Support: 1 Year Hassle-Free-Protection and quickly response customer service, for any questions while using, please contact us at any time via Amazon email or through the contact information on the instructions
Amazon International Store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Elecder i37 Foldable On-Ear Stereo Headphones
The Elecder i37 Foldable On-Ear Stereo Headphones give you a completely immersive sound experience with very crisp audio and booming bass, making you feel like you are right in the middle of a live show. It compatible with all smartphones, laptops, PCs, CD players,Tablets and other 3.5mm jack devices.
1. Sound Isolation
40mm dividers, produce high quality sound, blocks ambient noise to promote immersive listening.
2. Adjustable To Fit
Adjustable headband fits growing kids and teens.
3. Durable and Foldable
Easy folding for perfect travel and storage.
4. Over Ear Design
Soft plush headband and ear pads for comfortable listening experience.
5. In the box
Elecder i37 Stereo Headphones*1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. They FIT. My 3 yr old has a pair and my 8 year old daughter has a pair. No more back seat complaining that esr buds are falling out or headbands are slipping.
2. The sound is great! One of my biggest complaints about kid headphones is that they are so quiet that my kids can't hear their movies over the road noise. No problem with these. And yes, a 3 year old and 8 year old should be able to manage their own volume.
3. They are sturdy. They are holding up to yanking. Van floor rolling. Shoving into back packs. These headphones are tough!
I would reccomend them 1000 times. So glad to have finally found the pergect kid headphone.
These are astounding for $17. I'm a semi-pro musician and have a pair each of Grado 125, AKG K501s, and an EH closed-back. These are probably about half as good, for 10% the price of the cheapest of those. The imaging and instrument separation are good, as is the detail retrieval.
The only downsides are that: 1. I bought these for the kids, and there's nothing 'kid' about them (although they do fit fine on the 3 and 5 year olds). 2. They're a bit heavy in the bass and scooped in the upper mids, so voices sound veiled. 3. I think the left driver is a little louder, but if I position them on my ears to adjust it's fine.
For $12.00 these can't be beat. Make no mistake, these are not Beats by Dre, Bose or high end quality headphones, but for what we needed, which was classroom use, they work great and haven't broken. They also work great when travelling on the airplane for listening to movies on the IPad. If kids want headphones for a quality music or video gaming experience, not sure that these would be my first choice. At the price point $9.99-$11.99, if they break, I won't be heartbroken.
Here are some things I've liked about these headphones:
1. They have cushioned cuffs that fit comfortably around my kids' ears.
2. The headband that fits on top of the head is wide, so it doesn't dig into the top of the head thereby causing complaining.
3. The headphones are collapsible - see the middle picture, so you can easily stow in a backpack.
4. The cord is cloth, which feels more durable than the thin, cheap plastic cords that come with most other sets. Cord length is 4.9 feet.
5. Nice choice of "cool colors," according to second graders.