|Power source type||Hand-powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Package dimensions||28.4 x 25.2 x 2.5 cm; 389 Grams|
iFixit iOpener - Adhesive Removal Tool for Smartphone and Tablet Repair
- Designed to apply heat directly and evenly to case components to loosen the adhesive for removal during DIY repair.
- Made for iPad, but also works with many tablets, smartphones, or other electronics needing heat application in the disassembly process.
- Fix Kit includes tools that are commonly used for repairs that involve use of the iOpener.
- Repair with confidence! This iOpener is easy-to-use, non-toxic, and food-safe.
- Covered by iFixit's Lifetime Warranty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- The iOpener is a tablet opening tool designed to apply heat directly and evenly to case components joined with adhesive. Once the adhesive is softened with heat applied by the iOpener, the adhesive can be sliced using the many tools included in the iOpener kit.
- This toolkit is designed specifically for the iPad, but works with all tablets, smartphones, or other electronics needing heat application in the disassembly process.
- It is reusable, non-toxic, and food safe.
iOpener - Adhesive Removal Tool for Smartphone and Tablet Repair
- Opening Tool
- Opening Picks (Set of 6)
- Plastic Cards
- Battery Blocker
- Suction Handle
- Precision Bit Driver
- 4 mm Precision Bits: Phillips #00, SIM Eject
Complete Repair Solution
iFixit is more than just parts and tools: when you buy from iFixit, you get a complete repair solution—from beginning to end.
Check out iFixit for:
- Step-by-step repair and installation guides
- Q&A forum with more than 100,000 problems solved
- Tools designed by repair professionals especially for electronics repair
- A community of repair pros from around the world that share knowledge, tips, and tricks
- World-class customer support
Broken Isn't the End
Screens crack. Laptops slow. Batteries fail. Wear and tear is normal, but throwing away fixable stuff shouldn't be. Repair is better for your wallet and the environment.
We take pride in our fix and upgrade kits. Every kit includes all the parts and tools you need to get the job done. And when we can't find a good tool for the job, we engineer a better solution.
You can fix it. We show you how. With iFixit Guides, Answers, Tools, and Parts, repair is easy. The only question is—what will you do with all the money you save?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 16 May 2020
If I had to do it again I would just buy the picks, cards, etc and forgot the expensive iOpener.