|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||10 Kilograms|
|Educational Objective(s)||Learning, Educational, Study|
|Number of Game Players||3|
|Number of Pieces||72|
|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Product Dimensions||33.02 x 30.48 x 3.81 cm; 2.05 Kilograms|
iPlay, iLearn Kids Wooden Building Block Set, 72 PCS Wood Castle Blocks Kit, Natural Wooden Stacking Cubes, Educational Montessori Toy for Age 3, 4, 5 Year Olds Up, Children, Preschoolers, Boys, Girls
|Price:||+ S$27.10 Delivery|
About this item
- Beneficial to All Ages: Inspiring classic creativity and improving dexterity, this classic wooden block set and carry case includes 13 different shapes for your children to build to their heart's content. Their imagination will run wild creating unique masterpieces with the variety of shapes. Each the perfect size for children to handle including: square, rectangle, circle, half-circle, triangle, cylinder, arch and more! This toy can also serve as a "communication tool" for the young and old!
- High-Grade Quality: Hardwood blocks are sturdy, solid and safe for kids. 72 naturally finished and smooth-sanded hardwood blocks. Case size is 13” L x 12” W x 2” H. Packaged in a handsome, wooden storage crate for easy storage. Suitable for children ages 3 and up. Highly durable set for indoor or outdoor use including: lawns, patios, living rooms, preschools, kindergartens & anywhere else. Make your own dream castle anywhere!
- Development: Block play helps promote creativity, independent play, cooperative play, fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. When building, children must consider proportions, symmetry, size and more, which benefit early cultivation of concepts. This product is conducive to your child's imagination, allowing various kinds of combinations to be built.
- Holiday Toy Deals: Nice gift set or staple for every classroom, daycare, preschool, home & anywhere else. Great gift for holidays, birthday parties or festivals (Christmas, Halloween Thanksgiving & New Years). Perfect choice for many happy moments!
- Show Your Work: Perfect size for learning arts and crafts, playing games, drawing and more! These blocks stack and balance well together to create all sorts of castles, cabins, garages or whatever you and your little one can imagine. :) Parents welcoming kids to share their works with them increases communication between parents and children.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
classic wooden block set and carry case includes 13 different shapes for your children to build to their heart's content. Each the perfect size for children to handle including: square, rectangle, circle, half-circle, triangle, cylinder, arch and more! This toy can also serve as a "communication tool" for the young and old! Block play helps promote creativity, independent play, cooperative play, fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. When building, children must consider proportions, symmetry, size and more, which benefit early cultivation of concepts.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First, we noticed that several reviewers declared these to be a choking hazard. So we did some checking. It turns out that there are actually guidelines to determine whether something is a choking hazard - basically, a toy must measure at least 3 centimeters in order not to be considered a choking hazard. Every block in the set is at least 3 centimeters so they meet the minimum requirements. True, the half blocks and half cylinders have one dimension that is less than 3 centimeters - but their other dimensions are 3 centimeters or more so they would not be considered a choking hazard because they would not fit into a "choke tube" - a device used to determine the choking potential of a toy. So let's put this to rest - according to official guidelines used by product safety commissions none of these blocks constitute a choking hazard.
Next detail - unfortunately it seems that the product description doesn't really give you a very complete description of what you're getting in this set, so I've done a list of what's in the set along with reasonably accurate dimensions for each piece. Here goes:
20 cubes - 1 3/16 inches (3cm) each side
10 rectangles - 1 3/16 inches (3 cm) x 2 3/8 inches (6 cm)
2 half cubes - 9/16 inch (1.5 cm) x 1 3/16 inches (3 cm)
4 cylinders - 1 3/16 inches (3 cm) x 1 3/16 inches (3 cm)
2 tall cylinders - 3 1/2 inches (9 cm) x 1 3/16 inches (3 cm)
4 med cylinders - 2 3/8 inches (6 cm) x 1 3/16 inches (3 cm)
6 half columns 3 1/2 inches (9 cm) x 1 3/16 inches (3 cm) x 9/16 inch (1.5 cm)
8 right triangles - 2 3/8 inches (6 cm) x 1 3/16 inches (3 cm) x 1 3/16 inches (3 cm)
4 small right triangles - 1 3/16 inches (3 cm) x 1 3/16 inches (3 cm) x 1 9/16 inches (4 cm)
2 med right triangles - 1 9/16 inches (4 cm) x 1 9/16 inches (4 cm) x 2 1/4 inches (5.5 cm)
4 half cylinders 1 3/8 inches (3.5 cm) diameter x 1 3/16 inches (3 cm) tall
4 arches - 2 3/8 inches (6 cm) x 1 3/16 inches (3 cm) with cutouts for half cylinders
That comes to 70 pieces and we assume they're counting the wooden tray and the cardboard box to make it 72 pieces.
Now for the subjective part: we absolutely love this set of blocks! We think they're an ideal size for a child - not small enough to be a choking hazard and not so large that they would be awkward for small hands. Every piece is machined to consistent size so they stack and fit together beautifully. The warm, smooth feel of the wood is wonderful and all edges are smoothly rounded. We really can't say enough about this feature - there is just something about the tactile sensation of well finished wood like this that a child simply will not acquire from plastic toys - it's a truly worthwhile experience in and of itself. There are enough of them - and enough variety - to spark any child's interest and imagination. This is the sort of toy that will last for years and fill many. many hours with creative play. I have a fairly decent collection of woodworking tools and could have made a gift like this myself, but I would have invested more money and a whole boatload of time doing so and wouldn't have produced any thing any better than this set of blocks. Another reviewer suggested - and we agree - that you might want to consider making a bag to keep them all in rather than encourage the OCD tendencies of your little rug rats by expecting them to fit them all back into the tray when they're done with them. My wife is going to make a drawstring canvas bag for them. By the time you read this we will have ordered a second set and - recently having gotten the news that we have yet another grandbaby on the way - I'm certain we'll be springing for yet another set some time next year. Great product. Outstanding value. Our highest recommendation.
Reviewed in the United States on 10 September 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 19 July 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 17 September 2020