|Special Features||Ultimate Robot Mop- Wi-Fi Connected, Precision Jet Spray, Smart Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for multiple rooms, Recharges and Resumes|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Item model number||m611020|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 26.92 x 8.89 cm; 2.2 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
iRobot Braava Jet M6 (6110) Ultimate Robot Mop- Wi-Fi Connected, Precision Jet Spray, Smart Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Multiple Rooms, Recharges and Resumes
- THE ULTIMATE ROBOT MOP - The Braava jet m6 robot mops like you would. You can tell it where and when to clean, and Precision Jet Spray helps tackle sticky messes and kitchen grease.
- MOPPING THAT FITS SEAMLESSLY INTO YOUR LIFE - Ideal for multiple rooms & larger spaces. Navigates around objects & under furniture. Cleans finished hard floors including hardwood, tile & stone.
- GUIDED BY SERIOUS SMARTS - With vSLAM navigation, the m6 learns the layout of your home & builds personal Smart Maps, enabling it to expertly clean & navigate in neat, efficient rows. If it’s running low on battery, it recharges & resumes cleaning.
- MOPS MESSES IN THE MOMENT - Coffee spill on the floor? Dog track in mud? The m6 can target specific areas within your rooms, like in front of the couch or under a table, for easy, hands-free mopping, with a request to your voice assistant or via the app.
- COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOUR CLEAN - With Smart Mapping, your robot knows your kitchen from your living room, so you can decide where it cleans & when. With Keep Out Zones, your robot knows to avoid sensitive areas like pet bowls or play areas.
- A CLEAN UNIQUE TO YOU - The Braava jet m6 robot mop is smarter than ever, learning where & when you normally clean & suggesting personalized schedules so you can focus on everything else.
- THE DREAM TEAM OF CLEAN - With Imprint Link Technology, the Braava jet m6 robot mop & select Roomba robot vacuums team up to vacuum then mop automatically in perfect sequence.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Problem #1: Doesn’t go over small thresholds (see video). Inability to go over thresholds is known problem according to iRobot support.
iRobot support said the m6 can’t handle a 3mm threshold which is approximately the thickness of 3 credit cards.
We have both of the other iRobot mops (200 and 300 series) that are considerably cheaper, older technology and have no problems with these very small thresholds.
Problem #2: Low memory errors (see picture).
Won’t start a cleaning job. Another known issue according to iRobot support.
Problem #3: Beeps and lights up (even in the middle of the night) for no known reason.
iRobot support suggested I reboot. What is this Windows 95?
Final Thoughts: Wait 6 months and see if there are software updates or hardware recalls before purchasing. I will update this review if this helps you.
What do you think?
Unfortunately, this leaves tire tracks EVERYWHERE. I have a combination of dark hardwood flooring and lighter colored tile. The tire marks are very obvious on the darker floor. It makes the floor look horrible.
I used the recommended amount of Braava cleaner. Then I tried minimal cleaner and mostly water. Went through both wet pads. Nothing seemed to work. Why the cleaning head isn’t BEHIND the wheels is beyond me...seems like an obvious design choice.
iRobot really needs to address the problem. Either a better formulated cleaner, different wheel material/design, or a cleaning pattern that minimizes the wheel marks left behind.
Can’t recommend this product at all.
Ordered the washable pads in the hopes they might help alleviate the tire marks. Didn’t work. Braava also can’t clear minor floor transitions that my Roomba has no trouble with, causing it to get stuck and the mapping feature to be worthless. Returning mine, the Braava is not ready for prime time.
I will be updating this review over the next several months as this product is used in my home. I personally have been an owner of iRobot products for several years. I owned the Braava 380t prior to the Braava Jet m6.
I have about a 1,200 square foot kitchen and great room area that is all laminate style flooring. We spend most of our time in these areas. Dark floors that show every little thing. Two cats that like to shed. No thresholds in between spaces. Rest of the home is carpet or tile.
Day 1 Review - June 16th, 2019:
- Setup was simple as with all iRobot products
- Connected to wireless network in minutes and integrated with Amazon Echo right away
- Packaging is well made and what you would expect from a higher cost product
- First mopping job is running as I write this review and seems to be doing a reasonable job
- It did about 1/3 of the space in about an hour. It is back on the dock charging since it was only about 50% charged upon arrival.
- Floors look fresh and the included bottle of iRobot brand wet cleaning solution smells nice
- Major, major upgrade from Braava 380t is the auto dock and recharging capability - worth the price of admission for previous Braava 380t owners!
- It is my understanding it will learn our floor layout over time and we can selectively identify which rooms for it to go clean. I'm really looking forward to this since we often do not use our Braava 380t in every room but just the ones that need some extra cleaning - kitchen especially!
- Not thrilled about the high cost of wet and dry mop disposable pads (roughly a dollar USD per)
- Limited approved cleaning solution options. iRobot's support site directs you to use iRobot brand cleaning solution only and it will void the warranty if you do not!
- There is a support article for the Braava 300 series that indicates the use of Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner, Clorox Ready Mop and water are the only other non-iRobot pre-approved cleaning solutions. The Braava m-series documentation does not. It says only to use the iRobot brand cleaning solution.
- Navigation back to the dock needs improvement. It does not take into consideration the area it has already mopped. Not as big a deal for dry mopping or vacuuming but when mopping it can leave streaks. I am hoping iRobot can adjust the logic to do a trim pass or similar along the exterior of the space to reduce the amount of streaking that can happen.
Final thoughts (for now):
- If you get excited by technology, love integrating things in your home and value your time more than things like mopping the floor, I personally feel this is a good purchase.
- Looks and feels like a $500 USD product - modern look, great integration with mobile app and third party systems like Amazon Echo
- Major upgrade from the 380t - auto docking, water reservoir, floor mapping and connectivity features
- Would like to see iRobot create a partnership with a few liquid floor cleaning solutions that would be considered "approved" and not void the warranty
- Would like to see a "bundle" option where I can buy the pads and the cleaning solution together
The only cons is that I believe it requires the use of the iRobot cleaning fluid if cleaning fluid is wanted as opposed to using other brands. Same for the mop heads; although I have ordered some rewashable ones to keep the mopping price down as the throw always are fairly pricey at a dollar a mop. With that said, the throw-away is what is mopping my floors so beautifully as I type; so if the microfiber rewashables don’t do as good a job as the throw-always I will be purchasing them in bulk as I am happy with the job the throw-aways do.
So incredibly glad I purchased these two items as I was a bit reluctant due to the price tag. Not now. They are worth every penny to me.